Thursday Could Be a Catastrophe Waiting To Happen

HungryLion

Reaction score
I get it but here is where I have an issue...if you spend millions of dollars "hoping" your decisions pan out and then you fail miserably, how do you not look yourself in the mirror and say, " you know what, maybe I should hire someone smarter than me?"

He’s a narcissist. He truly believes there’s nobody smarter or more qualified than him. He literally said it in an interview earlier
This year that nobody could do a better job than him as the GM.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I'm not sure the average NFL fan cares about this.

Despite being in NYC, nobody really cares about the Giants (except Giant fans), and Despite what we like to tell ourselves, this isn't 1995 anymore, and the general public just really don't think about us that much. We haven't been any higher than above average in decades.

Your typical non-dallas fan is more interested in the 9ers, Chiefs, etc...teams that have LEAST been to a conference championship sometime in this century. We're simply been irrelevant
The general public doesn't think about us much? Yeah, that is not true at all.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Lol, they don't even comprehend the 37 wins over the last 3 years or that a dozen teams haven't won 1 Super Bowl and that a bunch more haven't won more than 1.
Yea ........ 3 12 win seasons are better than a Superbowl ....... let em have it!

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
You guys sure quit easy.
qnuI9X.gif

J_Allen

Reaction score
I hope we get humiliated to the 10th degree.
I don't think they have it in them. They can't even get up for a home game. To hell with them, I hope the team quits.

How I was raised.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
If we blow the Giants out, all will be good for the homers on here. If we win a close game, those critical of the team, like I will be called haters and will be told to enjoy the win

DuncanIso

Reaction score
..... Im gonna be hyped for this one. Whole world will be watching.

This game will draw huge crowds as people will watch Dallas prevail or sink like history disaster.

THC_HGMS_282092_GLB_455475_2398_60_20240417_01_screenshot.jpg
We need help at DT.

Osi can’t do it all.

they finally listened to Zimmer. But too late.

pride I Guess.

rambo2

Reaction score
I hope we get humiliated to the

Well they've been to the Super Bowl twice in the last 10 years so we're not even in their same galaxy and they proved that every time they face us. They beat the dog **** out of us and make us eat it.
So what? They still haven't won in 30. Keep crying.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Not much to be hype about in a win vs the sorry Giants, but if they lose the fallout would last throughout the weekend.