Thursday Could Be a Catastrophe Waiting To Happen

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
This is about as close to a make or break game for the Cowboys as you can get this early in the season. If they lose to the Giants and fall to 1-3, their chances of making the playoffs will be slim and none, even if 9 wins is good enough to win the division. After the Giants they have the Steelers who are currently 3-0, followed by the Lions and SF. Good luck just going 2-1 in those games. It’s going to be a long season if we drop our third straight game on Thursday night.

Tussinman

Reaction score
..... Im gonna be hyped for this one. Whole world will be watching.

This game will draw huge crowds as people will watch Dallas prevail or sink like history disaster.

THC_HGMS_282092_GLB_455475_2398_60_20240417_01_screenshot.jpg
I think they'll win and it will give the media/fans false hope.

What's going to be interesting is after this game cowboys go on a six-game stretch all of which against playoff caliber teams.

HungryLion

Reaction score
They did nothing?

Lmao here he comes.

They did nothing worthwhile Rambo. Hence why the teams getting their *** kicked the last 2 weeks.

Go ahead though, list all their failed moves from the off-season. That should be rich.

Go ahead and tell us how the roster is better right now than it was last year. Please. Please do it.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Listen, I’m a fan. So I’m gonna hope…… hope for the best this season.

But losing to the Giants wouldn’t be a disaster. Our FO deserves to get beat down this season. It won’t teach them a lesson because Jerry and Stephen are narcissists and thoroughly incompetent.

But it’s still deserved for them to get embarrassed for their hubris in regards to building the roster.

It’s a shame us fans are the ones that have to suffer the most though.
I am in the same boat with you. They deserve what they get so I have no issue with Jerry and Stephen getting humiliated. I am kinda over it. I don't get humiliated anymore because I just expect it at this point. Whether it is midseason or playoffs - it is coming - we all know it!

Mark

Reaction score
No way DAL loses this game. They'll roll on the G-men. After which a small segment of the Cowboy faithful will view the ship as righted, and have their championship hopes rekindled.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Why would they lose to the Giants? Are they quitters like the fans on here?
Looks like they won game 1 and decided that was enough for this year and have been mailing it in the last 2 weeks. I think we are better than the Gnats so we should win but who knows anymore with this group.

rambo2

Reaction score
Lmao here he comes.

They did nothing worthwhile Rambo. Hence why the teams getting their *** kicked the last 2 weeks.

Go ahead though, list all their failed moves from the off-season. That should be rich.

Go ahead and tell us how the roster is better right now than it was last year. Please. Please do it.
Receiver looks better doesn't it? I like our rookies. We are certainly better at linebacker.

rambo2

Reaction score
This is about as close to a make or break game for the Cowboys as you can get this early in the season. If they lose to the Giants and fall to 1-3, their chances of making the playoffs will be slim and none, even if 9 wins is good enough to win the division. After the Giants they have the Steelers who are currently 3-0, followed by the Lions and SF. Good luck just going 2-1 in those games. It’s going to be a long season if we drop our third straight game on Thursday night.
It is a big game. I think if they beat the Giants, they will beat the Steelers too.

J_Allen

Reaction score
Team has too many holes to make the playoffs again because we know they're going to quit. Let's just go 1 and 16 or 2 and 15 and get it over with. Maybe we can hit on a monster defensive tackle. And then a burner at wide receiver and the second followed by a monster running back in the third. You can flip the second and third rounds by position. We just have a lot of holes.

RoboQB

Reaction score
They'll beat the Giants.
Then they're going to lose to the Steelers, Lions, 49ers and probably Atlanta.
They're not gonna reach 12 victories this year but may get a top 12 pick in the next draft...smh/lol

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Team has too many holes to make the playoffs again because we know they're going to quit. Let's just go 1 and 16 or 2 and 15 and get it over with. Maybe we can hit on a monster defensive tackle. And then a burner at wide receiver and the second followed by a monster running back in the third. You can flip the second and third rounds by position. We just have a lot of holes.
It’s not just the holes we have, it’s the mentality of this team. The commitment to excellence isn’t there. The players can’t even get excited and motivated for a playoff game. There’s never any sense of urgency. We continue to get off to slow starts.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It is a big game. I think if they beat the Giants, they will beat the Steelers too.
I wouldn’t bank on that. We’ve been having our way with the Giants. I believe Dak has won 12 straight against them.

Jipper

Reaction score
Don't worry, i'm going to be at that game i'll make sure Nabers doesn't go for 174 yards on our secondary, and our line blocks their pass rush! I got it covered lol
Dude me too..::pm me what section you are in, would be great to shake your hand

HungryLion

Reaction score
Receiver looks better doesn't it? I like our rookies. We are certainly better at linebacker.

Receiver does not look better.

Our linebackers are playing like crap right now and giving up the most rush yards in the league.

I’ll agree that the young LB’s will probably be good with more experience. But they aren’t playing well consistently yet.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
I'm not sure the average NFL fan cares about this.

Despite being in NYC, nobody really cares about the Giants (except Giant fans), and Despite what we like to tell ourselves, this isn't 1995 anymore, and the general public just really don't think about us that much. We haven't been any higher than above average in decades.

Your typical non-dallas fan is more interested in the 9ers, Chiefs, etc...teams that have LEAST been to a conference championship sometime in this century. We're simply been irrelevant
Lol the general public talks about us ALL the time.