Thursday Night Football!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Are the Rams the only team in football the plays something that resembles a form of defense?

Washington is supposed to be a top 3 defense and it’s just as trash as everyone else’s.
No, the Cowboys do.

Blake

Reaction score
Garrett was not bad. He did the best he could with the Joneses.Several teams wanted him. The Ravens wanted him and they are one of the best franchises in the league. It tough to win with the Jerrah under cutting you. Garrett developed and supported Dak when Jerrah wanted broke back Romo back out there.

You clearly didn’t watch the football games or had no clue what you were watching. Jone’s didn’t tell Garret to be an inept play caller.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Having first and goal and only getting 3 points will lead to more losses than wins. Gotta punch those in.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I’m amazed there’s actually still Garrett supporters around here.
I think Garrett should have taken the Ravens job. It was shady how he got the job from Phillips. I blame the Joneses for Cowboys being so bad the last 26 years not Garrett. MM is a Super Bowl Winning coach and Jerrah has him looking like a bafoon.

Blake

Reaction score
The Giants got screwed. That wasn't a hold on the touchdown.

This guy roots for any team, player, or coach that the majority here root against. He’s a sad man with nothing more productive to do in life.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Ramsey was the right pick. Garrett wanted Zeke to help Romo which never materialized.

I wanted Ramsey. A lot didn’t want him because he didn’t make plays in college and some even thought he couldn’t transition to corner.

If Zeke could’ve played at his pre-suspension level for longer then I’d still be cool with the Zeke pick because he was awesome but in the long run Ramsey would’ve definitely been the right pick.

I can’t stand Ramsey so in a way I’m glad I don’t have to cheer for him.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Neither of these QB’s are horrible or even bad. But neither one of them are better than avg.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
The offense didn’t lose the game against the Bucs. Not even close. So I disagree.

The offense could have helped more, though, by scoring TDs in the red zone. Team game takes all three phases firing on all cylinders to win. The offense fired the best, but not as good as it could have. The defense fired primarily by getting turnovers to compensate some for its failures. The special teams deserved to be fired.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
You clearly didn’t watch the football games or had no clue what you were watching. Jone’s didn’t tell Garret to be an inept play caller.
Agree to disagree brother. I am just going by what NFL executives think. They guy had his pick of jobs and picked the Cowboys were he had success. A couple of breaks and he would been in NFCCG twice.