Tiger gives up $750M in divorce settlement

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;3448722 said:
Shocking how Zrin gets so annoyed that folks don't find Lil Kim K attractive LOL.

Who said I was annoyed?

I thought she was a great rapper.

BadWolf

Reaction score
casmith07;3448680 said:
I think she's remarkably average.

I also still think Tiger Woods is the man, even if he needs a personality coach in the worst way.

I think the $750 million puts her a little bit over the average mark.

That will buy you enough booze to keep you drunk for the rest of your life... you'll never have to take off the beer goggles.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
BadWolf;3448735 said:
I think the $750 million puts her a little bit over the average mark.

That will buy you enough booze to keep you drunk for the rest of your life... you'll never have to take off the beer goggles.

:lmao: nice.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke;3448554 said:
Here's a novel idea Wally. Do your research before you post.

Why don't you Waldo. :rolleyes:

Nordegren took a job in a Stockholm clothing store called Champagne, where she met Mia Parnevik, wife of Swedish golfer Jesper Parnevik, who hired Nordegren as the nanny to their children, a job that required her to move to the U.S. He introduced her to Woods during the 2001 British Open.

LINK

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3448760 said:
Tiger =>> http://img19.*************/img19/3162/pikachupunch.gif <<= Ellen

You got it all wrong

[youtube]V5aTIzpjzFY&feature[/youtube]

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Doomsday101;3448767 said:
You got it all wrong

[youtube]V5aTIzpjzFY&feature[\youtube]

:laugh2: Whoops! You mean this?

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
nyc;3448750 said:
Why don't you Waldo. :rolleyes:

LINK

I did, and it wasn't off that bull**** site wiki.

LinkAlthough Nordegren modeled briefly in her teens, and has been referred to repeatedly in press clippings as a “former model,” she didn’t exactly make a career of it. “She wasn’t a high-profile model,” says one New York-based modeling source from a well-known agency.

Partly, this is because she didn’t seem to care about it. Bingo Rimer, the photographer who discovered Nordegren, told SI: “Elin doesn’t care about modeling. She never has. Even the few things I got her to do, I had to drag her into the studio. Being famous, the whole celebrity thing, she really and truly does not care about that.”

Nordegren did some commercial work, posing in swimsuits and whatnot, but she went to college anyway, at the prestigious Lund University, and took a job in a Stockholm clothing store called Champagne, where she met Mia Parnevik, wife of Swedish golf sensation Jesper Parnevik, who hired Nordegren as the nanny to their children.

The Parneviks were sort of like the Posh and Becks of Swedish golf; he was known as much for his disco-inspired trousers and strange hats as for his playing acumen. His wife is something of a shopaholic. (Hence the fortuitous meeting with Nordegren.) In 2001, at the British Open, Nordegren met Woods, whose penchant for blondes was well-documented.

At first, Nordegren was reportedly uninterested in Woods. As Mia Parnevik later noted, her thoroughly competent nanny displayed no interest whatsoever in the sport. She also had hopes of becoming a child psychiatrist and was concerned about appearing to be a “gold-digger.”

Doomsday101

Reaction score
nyc;3448769 said:
:laugh2: Whoops! You mean this?

No comments from the peanut gallery. OK

Don't make me break my 5 iron out on your sorry *** :D

DFWJC

Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;3447939 said:
Tiger cheated on her with not 1 but 17 women!!!!!! I say 750 million plus the kids is justified.
There is no scenario where she would deserve that.

I mentioned a buddy from Highland Park would was faithful to his cheating wife, but she still got millions.

There's a another guy I know (from work) who also stayed faithful and still lost 1/2...this after his wife told him she had slept with at least 30 guys behind his back. They had two kids...so I'm assuming he was not THAT blind to not know she was a ho...just did not want to break up the family (as if the kids could not sense they were not a true family). Oh well.

Guy and gals that I know from South Amercian and Europe will always joke after a beer or two that USA women are "****-busters" who want to have the cake and eat it too...and can get it.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
If he fooled around with 17 women then what that comes out to 44 million per slut. :lmao:

DFWJC

Reaction score
paladin78749;3448427 said:
Umm, sure i suppose the gov't could step in and regulate/monitor the payout of all divorce awards/negotiated settlements.
OR
Option B
Stupid married amoral billionaires could stop screwing sleazy skanks (17 times) or just be ready to pay
I choose option 1:D
And I have no plans to ever cheat on my wife.

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
DFWJC;3448783 said:
I mentioned a buddy from Highland Park would was faithful to his cheating wife, but she still got millions.

Yea, it's called "Community Property". Texas is a "Community Property" state. Community property is all property that was acquired during the marriage. This property will be divided equally (50-50) by the court if the parties are not able to come to an agreement.

"Cheating", has less than zero to do with how assets are divided in the eyes of the law in Tx.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Hostile;3448476 said:
Don't post it.

Look up Eddie Murphy "I Want Half" on youtube and enjoy laughing at Eddie at one of his absolute best. Plus you get to laugh at his clothes.

He is vulgar beyond words, but it is still funny.

Then listen to him talk about finding a wife from Africa.

Tiger, you should have listened to Eddie.
:lmao: :lmao: That was me after watching that
Gracias

DFWJC

Reaction score
DallasCowpoke;3448801 said:
Yea, it's called "Community Property". Texas is a "Community Property" state. Community property is all property that was acquired during the marriage. This property will be divided equally (50-50) by the court if the parties are not able to come to an agreement.

"Cheating", has less than zero to do with how assets are divided in the eyes of the law in Tx.
I know.
The point was that Tiger's cheating is being used as justification, but flip the script and the results would still be him paying 750mil.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Doomsday101;3448792 said:
If he fooled around with 17 women then what that comes out to 44 million per slut. :lmao:
:laugh2:
That crossed my mind.
He could have hired a dozen of the finest looking women at his beck and call, a chef, driver, butler, maid and even someone to legally have his kids for him with his genes (maybe 100k a pop)...and not come within a tiny fraction of what he is paying.
Oh well.