Tiger woods in car accident due to argument with wife? *Update Post #52*

rynochop

Reaction score
Rogah;3106912 said:
Now obviously the most important question is what club was she using? I mean, when you are bashing in the car window of your cheatin' husband, do you go with the 7-wood or the 9-iron? :D

Would there be anything more ironic than Tiger Woods beaten to death with a golf club? :D

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
burmafrd;3106798 said:
some talk about Tiger having a temper- his wife sounds like a crack ho!
Being pissed off at your husband for cheating doesn't make you a crack ho.

We know she's not leaving him, but you can best believe she's gonna make him miserable for awhile.

goshan

Reaction score
Tiger Woods did not suffer facial lacerations from a car accident. They were inflicted by his wife, Elin Nordegren -- according to a conversation Woods had Friday after the accident.

1127_tigerwoods_elinwoods_80194765_ex.jpg

Tiger has yet to be formally interviewed by the Florida Highway Patrol -- that should happen this afternoon. But we're told Tiger had a conversation Friday -- with a non-law enforcement type -- detailing what went down before his Escalade hit a fire hydrant.

We're told he said his wife had confronted him about reports that he was seeing another woman. The argument got heated and, according to our source, she scratched his face up. We're told it was then Woods beat a hasty retreat for his SUV -- but according to our source, Woods says his wife followed behind with a golf club. As Tiger drove away, she struck the vehicle several times with the club.

We're told Woods became "distracted," thought the vehicle was stopped, and looked to see what had happened. At that point the SUV hit the fire hydrant and then hit a tree.

We're also told Woods had said during the conversation Friday he had been taking prescription pain medication for an injury, which could explain why he seemed somewhat out of it at the scene.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0YBPDLpPu

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Looking more and more like he was cheating on his wife, which is dissapointing because I consider adulterers some of some lowest scum on the planet.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
goshan;3106991 said:
Tiger Woods did not suffer facial lacerations from a car accident. They were inflicted by his wife, Elin Nordegren -- according to a conversation Woods had Friday after the accident.

1127_tigerwoods_elinwoods_80194765_ex.jpg

Tiger has yet to be formally interviewed by the Florida Highway Patrol -- that should happen this afternoon. But we're told Tiger had a conversation Friday -- with a non-law enforcement type -- detailing what went down before his Escalade hit a fire hydrant.

We're told he said his wife had confronted him about reports that he was seeing another woman. The argument got heated and, according to our source, she scratched his face up. We're told it was then Woods beat a hasty retreat for his SUV -- but according to our source, Woods says his wife followed behind with a golf club. As Tiger drove away, she struck the vehicle several times with the club.

We're told Woods became "distracted," thought the vehicle was stopped, and looked to see what had happened. At that point the SUV hit the fire hydrant and then hit a tree.

We're also told Woods had said during the conversation Friday he had been taking prescription pain medication for an injury, which could explain why he seemed somewhat out of it at the scene.

Read more: [URL="http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0YBPDLpPu"]http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0YBPDLpPu[/URL]

when I 1st heard she smashed the back window to rescue him I called bs. I knew something was up. but anyways this crap belongs in the other sports section.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
in more breaking news it is reported that Tiger doesnt play for the Dallas Cowboys so this thread should be moved...:D

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
That so crazy, if true. But you had to be wondering why Tiger was driving away at 2AM, and I doubt it was to line up for Black Friday Sales.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
dadymat;3107004 said:
in more breaking news it is reported that Tiger doesnt play for the Dallas Cowboys so this thread should be moved...:D

...but hes friends with Tony, who is a Cowboy, so it can stay. ;)

jchap

Reaction score
If my wife beat me up, I might run into a tree and try to blame it on a car crash too!

sbark

Reaction score
Tiger has always had trouble hitting the driver. However, it seems that his wife has no problem hitting the driver. Especially when the driver is her husband!:rolleyes: ....hope she didnt change the loft/lie:p:

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
Eldorado;3107044 said:
If it's true Tiger was cheating on his wife, oh my.

It sucks seeing stuff like this. If your not able to stay committed to what marriage is, don't get into it, Steve McNair, Tiger Woods, most other proffesional athletes.

Phoenix

Reaction score
Well, if all true, this whole bizarre incident is starting to make more sense...

Phoenix

Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;3107005 said:
That so crazy, if true. But you had to be wondering why Tiger was driving away at 2AM, and I doubt it was to line up for Black Friday Sales.

Well...wasn't it Chad Johnson (Ocho Cinco now) who was photographed in what, a Wal*Mart at Oh-Dark-Thirty by someone after he waited in line for hours to buy something? What was that, a Playstation...?

burmafrd

Reaction score
She believes the National Enquirer- strike ONE
Claws his face- Strike TWO
Beats on his car with a golf club and forces him into an accident-Strike THREE

yeah that is normal behavior....

I say she is a crack ho!