Video: Time Is Up!

Blackthorn

Reaction score
When I am heavy into the Jack Daniels, I fumble a lot and do dumb crap. Zeke will have a better year than last year if he is not under the influence.
:muttley:

With Dak back in the saddle, teams will back out of the box and play the pass. Zeke will improve with better QB play. I do agree that Pollard is better in some aspects but not all aspects. This show is just grabbing rating trying to stir the pot. Emmanuel Acho is a nauseating drama queen, more so than Zeke. The Zeke noise proves my point that a RB is not a viable option with a top ten pick. A sober Zeke will
Go Dallas!!!
:clap:

Last edited:

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So, a video produced last November by two clowns, warrant a petition to get rid of Zeke. This guy is on a roll. He missed the whole Arrington disagreement on the subject.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Having offensive linemen that are not 3rd and 4th string backups blocking for him might help a lil bit also

Pollard had no problem averaging 4.9 yards a carry. Dak didnt have any problem throwing for 370 yards per game. All behind the same line.

conner01

Reaction score
He mailed in last year. Give him a sec in a "Try" year. If it don't work I will come over to the dark side. He is not done yet.
I don’t think he mailed in last year at all
He avg 4.0 per carry with UDFA’s at both tackles and only one offensive lineman playing the entire season
The fumbles he has to fix but the effort was there last year, the oline wasn’t

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
Let’s say you on Cowboys Island. And you gotta vote Zeke or Jaylon off the island. Who going?

Winonesoon

Reaction score
I don’t think he mailed in last year at all
He avg 4.0 per carry with UDFA’s at both tackles and only one offensive lineman playing the entire season
The fumbles he has to fix but the effort was there last year, the oline wasn’t
ok, fair enough but, i want to see the Zeke with his hair on fire. I don't study film like some of you guys so, it was just an opinion. I would think if the prize was just in reach we would get a little extra.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Good thing you agreed with him a little bit. :) Who knows what he would have done if you had a major disagreement with him or whatever article he posted.
I’m damn if I do lol....I agreed with the article and that wasn’t enough for him....he just likes to ramble. This issue he has with Zeke just seems unhealthy.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I think Zeke will be ready to go, like any RB he has to have some help from OL you can't have defenders in the back field.

Dre11

Reaction score

So this is the last line off the PFF article you posted. If you agree with this article , why would you want to take the better player off the field more? that just doesn't add up:huh:

"The truth is, there is room for both. Pollard is not a better football player than Elliott, who by the way seems to be putting in the offseason work with a goal of increased elusiveness. Zeke is, and has always been, a power back."

this line above is from another article with the same topic.

Last edited:

Dre11

Reaction score
I’m damn if I do lol....I agreed with the article and that wasn’t enough for him....he just likes to ramble. This issue he has with Zeke just seems unhealthy.

this is in that article he posted, why would you want to take the "better footbal player" of the field more?

"The truth is, there is room for both. Pollard is not a better football player than Elliott, who by the way seems to be putting in the offseason work with a goal of increased elusiveness. Zeke is, and has always been, a power back."

different article same topic.

Last edited: