Time to Bench Dak

buddahjoe445

Reaction score
I know it won't happen, but its time to sit Dak. He is not playing well and quickly aging. His processing should be getting better, but he is regressing. He can't run and has no zip on his throws. He and his agent again took advantage on the idiot owner.

Cooper Rush actually gives this team a better chance of winning. Or just play Lance and tank for high draft pick. Find a way to get out of Dak with least damage as possible. See if Dak is willing to be traded and send our #1 pick to get the salary off the books. Fat Mike will be gone after the year so just start over.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know it won't happen, but its time to sit Dak.
never-gonna-happen-nope.gif

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I know it won't happen, but its time to sit Dak. He is not playing well and quickly aging. His processing should be getting better, but he is regressing. He can't run and has no zip on his throws. He and his agent again took advantage on the idiot owner.

Cooper Rush actually gives this team a better chance of winning. Or just play Lance and tank for high draft pick. Find a way to get out of Dak with least damage as possible. See if Dak is willing to be traded and send our #1 pick to get the salary off the books. Fat Mike will be gone after the year so just start over.
Why would you sit him at this point you want to keep losing. This team ain’t a contender.

buddahjoe445

Reaction score
Cuz we can get Lance some reps and see if we can build his trade value so we can trade him after the season?
I just want to see something different than a Dak led team. You know what you're gonna get with Dak. Dak is not like a box of chocolates. I don't care if Lance or Rush is worse. I just want something different

bigE79

Reaction score

I agree,Tom Landry did it with Morton and Roger and then we won the SB.
Time to get Back on the Rush train..lol

stiletto

Reaction score
We're now stuck with him for 2-3 more seasons as the starting QB unless a miracle happens. It is what many people wanted but a large group of us wanted him to play his last year out to see what happens. Would've been the brave move but this whole organization is just totally gutless.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Id love to see it happen just because it won't end up like yall think. Daks not playing well but these other guys aren't the answer.

The answer has always been to give him a run game and weapons.
Dak has had weapons around him and prime Zeke. He wanted the big bucks and is being asked to do more with less this time around, which he can’t because he literally sucks.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Yeah Lance sucks. Build the team up some then maybe put Lance in. If he sucked with the 9ers why would he be bette here?

Because we have Dak at least until 2026 (if we 1 June him in 2027) and we need to either see if we can increase Lance's trade value or, since I think he's a FA after this year, see if we can increase his value for a high comp pick. Maybe we can turn him into a 3rd round comp pick.