Time to Bench Dak

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
The cowboys are literally stuck with Dak for at least 3 more seasons.
True.... the dead cap hit :banghead:
But if it's me, I am looking for a reason to stash him on IR for the season if possible......hang toenail would be a start (lol)

leeblair

Reaction score
I know it won't happen, but its time to sit Dak. He is not playing well and quickly aging. His processing should be getting better, but he is regressing. He can't run and has no zip on his throws. He and his agent again took advantage on the idiot owner.

Cooper Rush actually gives this team a better chance of winning. Or just play Lance and tank for high draft pick. Find a way to get out of Dak with least damage as possible. See if Dak is willing to be traded and send our #1 pick to get the salary off the books. Fat Mike will be gone after the year so just start over.
Time to cut Dak.
Past time.
Jerry made a bad deal and has to accept it.
Keeping Dak on the roster makes the bad deal worse.
He's dragging down the rest of the squad.

csirl

Reaction score
He needs to be a June 1st cut in 2025. Yes, it costs a lot of cap space in 25 and 26, but its the quickest way to move on. We should also be trading any of our other players seeking huge extensions and even some of those who've already got them. We need to start accumulating as many draft picks as we can from these trades. In 25 and 26 we should be fielding a young team, full of drafees who will improve during those years. Building up for a run in 27 when the dead money is gone.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Jerry won’t pay a coach 500K to sit on the couch and he certainly won’t let Dak sit with over 240 million. He milks every penny….
Exactly, not sure how Dak got engaged recently since he’s already married to Jerry for the next 4 years.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Id love to see it happen just because it won't end up like yall think. Daks not playing well but these other guys aren't the answer.

The answer has always been to give him a run game and weapons.
We don’t care about an answer right “now”

Just to see us take a stand against this money hungry delusional bum. Then possibly draft his replacement no matter the age and early struggles. Can’t be worse than watching the highest paid QB just preform like a C- clown

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score

Just to see us take a stand against this money hungry delusional bum. Then possibly draft his replacement no matter the age and early struggles. Can’t be worse than watching the highest paid QB just preform like a -C clown
Who played good?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I know it won't happen, but its time to sit Dak. He is not playing well and quickly aging. His processing should be getting better, but he is regressing. He can't run and has no zip on his throws. He and his agent again took advantage on the idiot owner.

Cooper Rush actually gives this team a better chance of winning. Or just play Lance and tank for high draft pick. Find a way to get out of Dak with least damage as possible. See if Dak is willing to be traded and send our #1 pick to get the salary off the books. Fat Mike will be gone after the year so just start over.
That will never happen, but watching all the other QB's around the league, Dak looks slow as hell, lost in the moment, just not a very good QB anymore, as if he ever was. smdh

Jerry deserves it.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Why would you sit him at this point you want to keep losing. This team ain’t a contender.
Right...that's why he needs to sit is butt down and go take care of his baby momma and child, cause he damn sure is not a QB that most of his fans think he is.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
giphy.webp

CWR

Reaction score

Just to see us take a stand against this money hungry delusional bum. Then possibly draft his replacement no matter the age and early struggles. Can’t be worse than watching the highest paid QB just preform like a C- clown
I get it, I want to throw a hissy fit too. It's not going to help anything though.