Time to Bench Dak

DizzyT

Reaction score
They’re not benching someone making $60million. Look at how stubborn Cleveland was for Deshaun, Dak will be starting next week.

LovinItAll

Reaction score
I know it won't happen, but its time to sit Dak. He is not playing well and quickly aging. His processing should be getting better, but he is regressing. He can't run and has no zip on his throws. He and his agent again took advantage on the idiot owner.

Cooper Rush actually gives this team a better chance of winning. Or just play Lance and tank for high draft pick. Find a way to get out of Dak with least damage as possible. See if Dak is willing to be traded and send our #1 pick to get the salary off the books. Fat Mike will be gone after the year so just start over.

I wish we could sit some fans.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I know it won't happen, but its time to sit Dak. He is not playing well and quickly aging. His processing should be getting better, but he is regressing. He can't run and has no zip on his throws. He and his agent again took advantage on the idiot owner.

Cooper Rush actually gives this team a better chance of winning. Or just play Lance and tank for high draft pick. Find a way to get out of Dak with least damage as possible. See if Dak is willing to be traded and send our #1 pick to get the salary off the books. Fat Mike will be gone after the year so just start over.
:rolleyes:

Streifenkarl

Reaction score

You really need to stop saying Cooper Rush gives us a better chance.

The truth is though, with Cooper Rush we wouldn't be much worse off right now. He can win with this team, even against competitors. That much he has proven. But of course we still wouldn't go anywhere with him.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
You don't give Dak this type of contract if you aren't okay with losing for the next 4-5 years. Or in Jerry's case, hopefully the rest of his life. He just doesn't care if we win ever again.

diamonddelts

Reaction score

Too much budda Joe

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Jerry just sold the farm for him paying him a king ransom I highly doubt it. While Dak is not a horrible player he is not what he was paid. Jerry just loves to overpay.

Blue64

Reaction score

Bench a turd, that costs 60M a year??? Wow that’s rich

Cmac

Reaction score
We are back to injury being the better manager. Only way Dak is out is if he gets hurt.
Let's not wish that, but you have a point. I'd prefer Dak inactive due to a Cold or better yet.....Mike McCarthy out, due to jury duty, instead our kicker.

stinkface

Reaction score
Jerry is not benching a 60 million dollar QB. It would be admitting he made a mistake by paying him. Better chance of Jerry selling the yacht and buying a bass boat.

RonWashington

Reaction score
While we send salaries to the bench please put Steele on that bench next to both safeties .

I watch Steele the man doesn’t bring a level of fight or violence to the position he’s strictly reacting . Tyron Smith punished the defense .

I think benching Dak is a great idea . Sends accountability signals.