Time to Bench Dak

ClintDagger

Reaction score
Dak looks just like Rodgers. Noodle arm, zero mobility, zero pocket presence, just guessing out there and usually guessing wrong and throwing into double coverage.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Lance has a big arm and is very mobile.

but hes 24. Needs many reps.
Lance can’t move the ball in the 45h quarter like Dak. When we are down by 3 scores and there’s no pressure, no one is better than Dak. Now…once the game is in reach or tied…lol lol lol….
CH..CHC….CCHC…CCHCHCHC…CHOKE!!!!

ArtClink

Reaction score
I know it won't happen, but its time to sit Dak. He is not playing well and quickly aging. His processing should be getting better, but he is regressing. He can't run and has no zip on his throws. He and his agent again took advantage on the idiot owner.

Cooper Rush actually gives this team a better chance of winning. Or just play Lance and tank for high draft pick. Find a way to get out of Dak with least damage as possible. See if Dak is willing to be traded and send our #1 pick to get the salary off the books. Fat Mike will be gone after the year so just start over.
I loved Cooper Rush Int the last game he played this season and he only had a few passing attempts. In reality, it really doesn’t matter who plays QB or who the hc is. Jerry’s football genius will always trump winning.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Since when does this team play the best available? They start players based on contract, always have with Jerry.

spice

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Cuz we can get Lance some reps and see if we can build his trade value so we can trade him after the season?
He’s a free agent at the end of the season
My question is how do you tank? Quit playing starters, I understand the trading of a player or two but other than I don’t understand tank. Most on here believe that players that on the bench would perform better than some of those that currently start so I’m looking for someone to explain the tank strategy first

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
He’s a free agent at the end of the season
My question is how do you tank? Quit playing starters, I understand the trading of a player or two but other than I don’t understand tank. Most on here believe that players that on the bench would perform better than some of those that currently start so I’m looking for someone to explain the tank strategy first

Well, we can boost his FA value in that case, which can give us a higher comp picks.

Swagger

Reaction score
Dak looks just like Rodgers. Noodle arm, zero mobility, zero pocket presence, just guessing out there and usually guessing wrong and throwing into double coverage.
Rodgers is pretty much 10 years older coming off a serious achilles injury as well.