Time to go QB shopping

JGRXXN

Reaction score
You’re right.

I just want him to admit the reality that the cowboys could very well draft a QB in the first round and they end up being no better or even worse than Dak.

That’s a very likely possibility he refuses to admit.

These guys are not Cowboys fans they are agents we have to ignore these silly fools and come together

Nav22

Reaction score
Dak is a Bust!
Hate it love it he simply is not a franchise-caliber QB.No reason to waste another season waiting for this young man to develop he simply does not have the God-given talent and NEVER will.

Mark my words by seasons end Dak will be run out of dodge along with Jason and no new head coach will want Dak as his doom is guaranteed having inept Dak running his offense.

All our issues start and end with our lack of scoring and being lopsided on offense.

Haven't you wondered why Jerry hasn't caved in and given him a new contract?
Not even Jerry is that bad of a GM and man he's pretty much the worse GM in the NFL.
You should know that you’re considered a joke here.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
LMAO, the offensive line looked awful. Yep, I didn't see Rodgers crying over not having perfect protection with scrubs on the line. Oh well.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
This dude has nothing. He just gets off on trolling cowboys fans. Imagine what a loser in life one needs to be to get off trolling fans of your favorite team. It’s actually kind of sad in a way.

My god, you’re trolling too.... look in the mirror.

——————

In a way, this sort of reminds me of the Buffalo game where Romo threw 5 picks, but put us in position to ultimately win. We didn’t today... Dak struggled.... but he made some plays down the stretch to give us a semblance of a chance. I think he’ll bounce back.

superonyx

Reaction score
My god, you’re trolling too.... look in the mirror.

——————

In a way, this sort of reminds me of the Buffalo game where Romo threw 5 picks, but put us in position to ultimately win. We didn’t today... Dak struggled.... but he made some plays down the stretch to give us a semblance of a chance. I think he’ll bounce back.
You clearly don’t know what trolling is.

try figuring it out and then come back and say sorry.

its not my job to teach you. Figure it out.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
I'm not saying we need to go quarterback shopping but Dak was behind the receivers all game. And trust me I'd much rather cheer touchdowns and completions than moan and groan about interceptions and incompletions. Very frustrating day today:(

superonyx

Reaction score
You should know that you’re considered a joke here.
The shame is I think this place has a rule against trolling. Yet these trolls get away with it non stop. It’s a shame because we can’t even have grown up football talk because these trolls show up derailing every thread with this same crap.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Tom Brady, and Aaron Rodgers aren't going to be available so who are we going to bring in that's better than Dak Prescott? Case Keenum?

Alohawg1

Reaction score
Trade people, fire coaches, whatever it takes, and draft Tua Tagovailoa.
But nope, Cowboys won't change squat, and guess what, the results won't change either.

Dude will be R. Wilson 2.0 but better.
Our luck he'll end up in Washington kicking our butts for 10 years.

zerofill

Reaction score
I know one thing... watching Mahomes play again right now... and I don't care what QB on any team thinks... That kid is the best in the NFL right now.

He is going to set a record so high for QB contracts it isn't even imaginable.

I have no hope of ever seeing anything like him in Dallas... So I have no idea what we do with half of this team right now, the way they are playing.

shabazz

Reaction score
Go QB shopping/Draft in the spring we are going nowhere with flawed Dak....

The combination of Dakota and Garett is toxic to winning a Super Bowl. We need a new coach and a Legit Baller at the Qb position. We’ve got mediocrity at Qb and less than average at head coach.

Generation Z may not get to see a Super Bowl with these two losers at the most important position s on the team

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
The shame is I think this place has a rule against trolling. Yet these trolls get away with it non stop. It’s a shame because we can’t even have grown up football talk because these trolls show up derailing every thread with this same crap.
Uhmmmmm......
The thread was started by the guy you are angry at for derailing the thread he started.

A thread you keep pushing to the top by responding too.

Technically you are trolling his thread.

shabazz

Reaction score
I know one thing... watching Mahomes play again right now... and I don't care what QB on any team thinks... That kid is the best in the NFL right now.

He is going to set a record so high for QB contracts it isn't even imaginable.

I have no hope of ever seeing anything like him in Dallas... So I have no idea what we do with half of this team right now, the way they are playing.

I agree, these Dakboys in the forum were saying they would take Dakota over Mahomes just 2 short weeks ago. They are looking more foolish as each week passes

shabazz

Reaction score
Every true Dallas Cowboys Fan stop responding to these types of post, there's an agenda going on... Let's ignore these trolls and stick with this team and focus on the Jets and the Eagles... We will be 5-2 going into the bye... Lets keep it positive

Yeah, that not happening. Go crawl into your safe space if your getting triggered. Take the heat or get the hell out da kitchen