Time to go QB shopping

JGRXXN

Reaction score
You won’t see a Super Bowl with Rayne Dakota Prescotta. Take that to the bank

Then you might as well never watch another Dallas Cowboys game for the next 10-15 years then... Face ah lookin boy... Let that steam out yo collar

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
The irony is that Dak is trying to play QB like Jon Kitna instead of Aaron Rodgers. Dak is very mobile but he doesn't use it to his advantage to buy time. Its as if someone told him that the pocket is this spot you plant your feet and wait for someone to break open.

I remember when Romo was killing it by rolling out, teams would game plan to keep him in the pocket, so Garrett decided to coach him to stay there.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
You won’t see a Super Bowl with Rayne Dakota Prescotta. Take that to the bank

It's not Dak's fault when the D gives up 31 and we are down 31-3 after 40 minutes of play and it's not Dak's fault when the D only gives up 12 and we lose 12-10. If he's the on field leader of this team and the guy who touches the football on every offensive play then he has to shoulder a fair amount of the blame. I may not think Dak is the answer for us at QB but he's shown me to be a stand up guy, i already know he's going to take the blame, problem is around here people defend everything he does and nothing is ever his fault. He's an average QB, i wish he was more but he isn't. In my opinion it's time to move on from him after this season

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Dak is a Bust!
Hate it love it he simply is not a franchise-caliber QB.No reason to waste another season waiting for this young man to develop he simply does not have the God-given talent and NEVER will.

Mark my words by seasons end Dak will be run out of dodge along with Jason and no new head coach will want Dak as his doom is guaranteed having inept Dak running his offense.

All our issues start and end with our lack of scoring and being lopsided on offense.

Haven't you wondered why Jerry hasn't caved in and given him a new contract?
Not even Jerry is that bad of a GM and man he's pretty much the worse GM in the NFL.

Dak threw one pick and took a sack to take us out of FG range. The two other INTs weren't on him.

He was otherwise carrying the offense and had a huge game, if Cooper can catch balls thrown into his hands, and doesn't have trouble staying upright when he does, Dak could have broken the all time passing yardage record with just the INT off Cooper and the deep pass to Cooper where he's got clear sailing to the end zone but couldn't keep his feet.

superonyx

Reaction score
Uhmmmmm......
The thread was started by the guy you are angry at for derailing the thread he started.

A thread you keep pushing to the top by responding too.

Technically you are trolling his thread.
Technically you don’t know what trolling means.

define trolling so I can laugh at you.

cowboyec

Reaction score
unless its a QB from a Big 10 school named Tom.....or a QB born in Pennsylvania(look at the history)....Im not interested.

cowboyec

Reaction score
any QB prospects from a military school....because that worked well for us....if not then never mind.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You should draft a QB EVERY YEAR IN THE TOP THREE ROUNDS.

QB CONTRACTS KILL THE CAP.....

Kingofholland

Reaction score
How anyone can think Dak is a bust needs to head to the tent for concussion protocol.

He made some poor throws today, but also willed this team back to a spot they had a chance despite how poor they were playing.

75boyz

Reaction score
It's not Dak's fault when the D gives up 31 and we are down 31-3 after 40 minutes of play and it's not Dak's fault when the D only gives up 12 and we lose 12-10. If he's the on field leader of this team and the guy who touches the football on every offensive play then he has to shoulder a fair amount of the blame. I may not think Dak is the answer for us at QB but he's shown me to be a stand up guy, i already know he's going to take the blame, problem is around here people defend everything he does and nothing is ever his fault. He's an average QB, i wish he was more but he isn't. In my opinion it's time to move on from him after this season

It's a foreign word you're referring to called accountability. I mentioned in a different post that accountability is a fundamentally lacking foundationonal piece of this entire organization.

On the Owner/GM, head coach and quarterbackl levels.

To which ever game others watched, I found it I interesting that Coach LaFleur altered his defensive
playcalling to our own Marinellis BBDB style once the score reached 31-3. This made it appear as if the offense had received new life when in fact it was a calculated and correct strategy call by the coach to allow yardage and time clock useage to tick by in an effort to allow underneath stuff but not to the point of allowing 4 successful touchdown drives with the time that was remaining.

A good call on his part. A lot of those stats were meaningless fools gold. By now our fans should surely recognize and not confuse those window dressing stats with the previous 40 minutes of how his defense played. He made a calculated and correct coaching call to let it happen that way.

Ultimately, this type of defense is how Marinellis always plays, but unfortunately Rodgers has proven time and again that he can defeat it so game plans against him should be corrected. Again,they were not, so the team lost.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Let me know what your viable solution is.

Because I know we disagree on Prescott. That’s fine.

Every time I ask you for a viable solution that also RECOGNIZES the risk associated with moving on from the QB. I get zero realistic answers from you or anyone else.
You say you don’t get realistic answers because you don’t want them. It’s pretty simple either you draft a first rd qb or get a FA you think is just in the wrong situation. What other solution is there unless you’re doing that bogus who exactly we should replace Dak with. Nobody has that because if they did they be a gm. Some of y’all are just scarred to move away from average just because. I really think that shows up irl too not just these discussions ime.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Dak is a Bust!
Hate it love it he simply is not a franchise-caliber QB.No reason to waste another season waiting for this young man to develop he simply does not have the God-given talent and NEVER will.

Mark my words by seasons end Dak will be run out of dodge along with Jason and no new head coach will want Dak as his doom is guaranteed having inept Dak running his offense.

All our issues start and end with our lack of scoring and being lopsided on offense.

Haven't you wondered why Jerry hasn't caved in and given him a new contract?
Not even Jerry is that bad of a GM and man he's pretty much the worse GM in the NFL.

Late 4th round picks cannot be busts.

Please crawl back under you dilapidated overpass.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Name calling? So so much frustration from Dakota apologists. Your tears of pain are delicious!

The reality has set in now and with the defenses, we have the next 2 months they know its all downhill for Dak and not even Zeke seems interested anymore to save him.
The Boom and Bam of the end of Dakota will be heard first from the locker room as losing will bring misery and all arrows will be directed to I want 40 million $ because Jerry Loves me.