Time to worry about Overshown?

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Matt Johnson part deux
theres-a-name-ive-not-heard-in-many-years.gif

T-RO

Reaction score
We have NO IDEA if DeMarvion is perpetually injury prone.

He had ONE injury before the season last year that kept him out the year. Yes ACL is a big deal. One injury.

Bumps and bruises in preseason dont' count a thing. The hip pointer cost Overshown no games whatsoever, and he's already been back out there doing full drills.

If and when something new and reliable is reported that states his injury is more than a minor hip pointer then go to town...rage away, take a pity bath.

Some of you need medicine.

starfrombirth

Reaction score
You don't put people on IR for a hip pointer. It's just a very painful bruise.

Unless they lied about what his injury was.
I feel like if they wore hip pads like I did when I was a kid there wouldn't be as much of a chance of hip pointers....Am I right??

glimmerman

Reaction score
So his brain thinks he can do stuff his body can;t do. When it would be better to play the play more conservative....HELP with the play not destroy it, which he can;t do anyway.

Play your part, stay in your lane. Be part of the team.

This is on coaching as much as him.
I agree. I remember quinn talking about stopping the run when we were first getting gashed. We were getting tremendous pressure on the qb. It was sweet. And made our secondary and LBs look good. Then teams figured out how to run on us and get to the second level because everyone was running to the qb. He said then we had to stay in our gaps and do our job instead of everyone trying to help get pressure. Players were not keeping to there assignments.

I know Parsons was wanting to rush the qb on every play. Teams were just handing the ball off and our players were just passing the rb by. Or a simple delay handoff. Our players just coming up field and rb running right past them. Then all the sudden we got no pressure when needed and teams still running on us. It drove me nuts in the playoff game, love having time in the pocket and making the few passes he needed to and even running on us when he had to. Then they were still able to run all over us. Parsons was finally getting the flags when he was mugged and held. But made no plays on the ball or got to the qb. He should have been able to wreck that game but never made an impact because he was out of gas and dinged up. And he is gonna want a ton of money after this season.