Tip your waiters!!!!

lewpac

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;2815871 said:
I would respond, but I have no idea what you said.

You said you work at a bar.

I have a bar in my house.

You're doing for a living what EVERYONE does in their house. Therefore.....................your a loser.

I USED TO BE A BARTENDER. When I was a kid. I now employ over 30 people. You're doing what EVERYONE does at home anyway, and simply chose to MAKE YOU DO IT for one night. Like cleaning my toilet. I usually do it, but choose to have some other schlep do it from time to time. THAT'S YOU, Mr. "I work in a bar". I can make my own drinks, but tonight, I chose to have YOU schlep it for me.

That, my friend, makes you my ***** for a night.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
lewpac;2815876 said:
You said you work at a bar.

I have a bar in my house.

You're doing for a living what EVERYONE does in their house. Therefore.....................your a loser.

I USED TO BE A BARTENDER. When I was a kid. I now employ over 30 people. You're doing what EVERYONE does at home anyway, and simply chose to MAKE YOU DO IT for one night. Like cleaning my toilet. I usually do it, but choose to have some other schlep do it from time to time. THAT'S YOU, Mr. "I work in a bar". I can make my own drinks, but tonight, I chose to have YOU schlep it for me.

That, my friend, makes you my ***** for a night.

lewpac;2815879 said:
He said he worked in a bar...............
zoolander-funny-shirt-center-for-kids-who-cant-read-good-300x240.gif

ethiostar

Reaction score
lewpac;2815868 said:
Then it's clear that you and Ethio are a couple of uneducated servers.

Yeah, I bartended in REAL clubs when I was a kid. But you guys are condemned to a life-time of schleping food and drink in front of people.

News Flash: Any "job" that is what EVERYONE HAS TO DO every day is a looser job. Washing cars, laundry, cleaning houses, dealing food and drink, etc......EVERYONE HAS TO DO THAT AT HOME every day. EVERYONE cleans their toilet, does laundry, makes food, drinks liquids, cuts grass, washes their car, etc.........anything that EVERYONE DOES anyway, and YOU DO IT for a living, you've mis-managed enough of your life that your NOW providing Flintstone services.

You may now call me a name................

:laugh2:

lewpac

Benched
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2815875 said:
You should respond. I'm really enjoying the show..

:popcorn:

Really?

Checkin' this out huh? What, waiting for me to come up with another "bar-able offense"?

Good luck girl, ain't gonna' happen. Why not pipe in with an opinion instead of just enjoying the show?

lewpac

Benched
Reaction score
Unless he's a lawyer, as in "bar", he's in the biz.

If he IS A LAWYER, the God help us all.............

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lewpac;2815883 said:
Really?

Checkin' this out huh? What, waiting for me to come up with another "bar-able offense"?

Good luck girl, ain't gonna' happen. Why not pipe in with an opinion instead of just enjoying the show?
Oh I'm not looking to "bar" anybody... I'm looking to be entertained. You guys are providing alot of it. lol

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
lewpac;2815887 said:

as much as I hate theo

he is actually a lawyer

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
lewpac;2815887 said:

You can almost see that mouse wheel turning.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lewpac;2815887 said:

Now who's the ***** for the night..

Mouth insert foot

bwahahahahaha...:laugh2:

lewpac

Benched
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2815889 said:
Oh I'm not looking to "bar" anybody... I'm looking to be entertained. You guys are providing alot of it. lol

Yeah, well, I've had a different experience of late.

ethiostar

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2815892 said:

Mouth insert foot

He can open up a Foot Locker in his mouth at this point.

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
lewpac;2815831 said:
Well that's sounds all goody-goody, 1950's Happy Days-like and all.

Everyone having each others back, all "Friends-like", a cabal of best-buddies who are friends for life..............

But in the real world, any time money pass's hands theirs usually trouble. Also, who ever heard of such a work place where it was like the Brady Bunch you described? The work-place is a petri dish for all kinds of drama and back-stabbing and soap opera in every other case but yours it seems.

I ain't buyin' it. ESPECIALLY in the food and beverage industry! People are people are people. Whether in a law office, the local grade school, the police department, Radio Shack, the super market, etc...............where ever. Outside of the family, the workplace is right up there as a source of personality conflicts and sleepless nights for ALL people.

Uh, actually we are friends for life. Let's use Facebook for an example.

I have 18 or so friends on Facebook that are all people I worked with from back when I was a bartender/server 15 years ago. Now we just talk about our marriages and kids instead of who can cover my shift on Saturday night.

I also have another 40 or so people from my current job that I consider friends on Facebook, even my boss and my boss' boss, and even the guy above them that's one of the VPs of the company.

Sounds to me like you just have a problem making friends.

lewpac

Benched
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2815892 said:

Mouth insert foot

How?

Full of criticism, but no offerings to the conversation. Before you bar me again, why not offer something to the conversation instead of sitting on your high horse and picking away at everyone else's thoughts....................

Unless your a coward and all......................

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
lewpac;2815900 said:
How?

Full of criticism, but no offerings to the conversation. Before you bar me again, why not offer something to the conversation instead of sitting on your high horse and picking away at everyone else's thoughts....................

Unless your a coward and all......................

Uh, pot meet kettle.