Tip your waiters!!!!

lewpac

Benched
Reaction score
Faerluna;2815903 said:
Uh, pot meet kettle.

Another coward. Offer some thoughts for us to pick apart.

Till then, sit there and find fault..............how brave.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lewpac;2815900 said:
How?

Full of criticism, but no offerings to the conversation. Before you bar me again, why not offer something to the conversation instead of sitting on your high horse and picking away at everyone else's thoughts....................

Unless your a coward and all......................
Actually, I have offered responses in this thread. Comments that were relevant to the posts at hand. You should read the whole thread and then get back to me.

I'm a coward now? :laugh2:

Don't get mad at me cuz you put your foot in your mouth and got called on it. That would be funny no matter who did it.

lewpac

Benched
Reaction score
lewpac;2815900 said:
How?

Full of criticism, but no offerings to the conversation. Before you bar me again, why not offer something to the conversation instead of sitting on your high horse and picking away at everyone else's thoughts....................

Unless your a coward and all......................

I'm waiting. Gonna' bar me now...........???

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lewpac;2815908 said:

Like I said, you showed up on the back end of a thread and started spouting off in ignorance.

Your bad..

Need some help with that foot?

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
lewpac;2815908 said:

I've been yabbering away in this whole thread, some of which you have responded to.

Surely you have had some head trauma in the past few minutes.

lewpac

Benched
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2815909 said:
Actually, I have offered responses in this thread. Comments that were relevant to the posts at hand. You should read the whole thread and then get back to me.

I'm a coward now? :laugh2:

Don't get mad at me cuz you put your foot in your mouth and got called on it. That would be funny no matter who did it.

You haven't responded to MY posts tonight, but yet you called me the "whatever" of tonight. Some juvenile and sophomoric name calling exercise that you deem necessary to sleep at night.................

So, I'll give you an "out" again TONIGHT to MY THOUGHTS, TONIGHT!! Either respond, sit there and pick others thoughts apart and offer nothing, or ban me again for NOTHING like you did before. Those are your three choices.

Unless you want everyone around here to call you a coward..............

ethiostar

Reaction score
Faerluna;2815910 said:
Lewpac and the French Fry psycho are a match made in Cleveland!

http://i386.***BLOCKED***/albums/oo303/pumango/nm_couple_fighting_090216_mn.jpg

With lovely children i'm sure.

http://i386.***BLOCKED***/albums/oo303/pumango/ShowLetter1.jpg

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
lewpac;2815924 said:

Nobody else is that invested in this thread that they would start calling names over it. Get a grip. Seriously.

ethiostar

Reaction score
Faerluna;2815926 said:
Nobody else is that invested in this thread that they would start calling names over it. Get a grip. Seriously.

This is just the way he is, it doesn't matter what the topic is.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lewpac;2815924 said:
You haven't responded to MY posts tonight, but yet you called me the "whatever" of tonight. Some juvenile and sophomoric name calling exercise that you deem necessary to sleep at night.................

So, I'll give you an "out" again TONIGHT to MY THOUGHTS, TONIGHT!! Either respond, sit there and pick others thoughts apart and offer nothing, or ban me again for NOTHING like you did before. Those are your three choices.

So I need to respond to YOUR posts in order to participate in the thread? Oh please, somebody thinks highly of themselves.

Like any other MEMBER on this board, I can respond to whatever, whenever. You don't get to dictate that.

Besides, I didn't call you anything more than what you called theogt by suggesting he was your "whatever" for a night when trying to diss his supposed bartender status.

lewpac

Benched
Reaction score
Faerluna;2815926 said:

You need a course in "reading, 101".

I simply came to this thread to impart my bartending experiences. Others cannot deal with one persons experiences, and the name calling started.

I ain't taking back a word of my simple expounding of real-life experiences.

My particular beef at this time is with folks like WoodsGirl who offer nothing of substance, and come around calling names and being "all entertained" by the conversation.

Simply put, either offer a view and open YOURSELF up to scrutiny, or shut up. But don't come around bad-mouthing others views, and immunizing yourself from criticism by not telling us what you think. Any coward can do that............sit back and pick apart what everyone else courageously opined, and offering no opinion. It's safe. It's clean.

Of course, there's the personal matter of me being BANNED for two weeks over nothing a while ago......................and I got a pretty good idea WHO was behind it.

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
lewpac;2815932 said:
You need a course in "reading, 101".

I simply came to this thread to impart my bartending experiences. Others cannot deal with one persons experiences, and the name calling started.

I ain't taking back a word of my simple expounding of real-life experiences.

My particular beef at this time is with folks like WoodsGirl who offer nothing of substance, and come around calling names and being "all entertained" by the conversation.

Simply put, either offer a view and open YOURSELF up to scrutiny, or shut up. But don't come around bad-mouthing others views, and immunizing yourself from criticism by not telling us what you think. Any coward can do that............sit back and pick apart what everyone else courageously opined, and offering no opinion. It's safe. It's clean.

Of course, there's the personal matter of me being BANNED for two weeks over nothing a while ago......................and I got a pretty good idea WHO was behind it.

Simply stated, what the **** are you talking about? I haven't stated my opinion in this thread?!

*YOU* need the course in reading.