Tired of you wannabe "fans"

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
If you love the Cowboys how can you note hate Jerry Jones? It's just like if if a loved one got cancer. You'd hate that cancer.

Jerry Jones = Cowboy cancer.

And if it's inoperable...how would that make you hate the cancer any the less?

hmmmmmmm

I'm debating what team to switch to. Currently Broncos or Packers leading candidates.

You are a prime example of what the OP was talking about.

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
I don't want them to lose but I don't see any way this team is capable of wining it all.

The defense is one of the worse ever in the league & the offense is inconsistent.

Not to mention we have awful coaching. We have games won & yet lose. Funny how that works.

If that makes me a "wannabe" fan to point out the obvious then that's what I am!

THIS. x1000

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I get on everyday to read about my Cowboys and all I hear is hoping we lose for draft pick, coaching change, Jerry this and Jerry that.

Don't care how you slice it i'm cheering for a win EVERY game and untill we are officially out the playoffs we have a chance to win it all. Does it hurt to lose games the way we have...yes but forget it move on and try to fix the problem and keep striving for a Ring.

I will say it, don't matter how long you follow a team or "realist" if you hope for a lost then you are not a fan. Bash me all you want but you just need to find another team to cheer for. Seattle need more bandwagon fans, so does Philly, San Fran, Pats and any other team that is favored at the moment.

Do I expect positive things said on ever post..no but to wish and hope for a lost or give up is not a fan. I'm never turning off a game the Cowboys are playing in because I love my team and enjoy watching them win, lose or draw.

We are still in the race and until we are no longer playing (end of season) I will continue hoping and wanting a win.

Get over it people Jerry isn't going anywhere. Can't stand post that say want Jerry to die and things like that, what is a matter with you.

Here is to winning both division games and making the playoffs which we will. Come back off the ledge moo reason to jump folks.
My advice? Don't allow your blood pressure to rise like those you have an issue with. You'll live longer.

waving monkey

Reaction score
I don't want them to lose but I don't see any way this team is capable of wining it all.

The defense is one of the worse ever in the league & the offense is inconsistent.

Not to mention we have awful coaching. We have games won & yet lose. Funny how that works.

If that makes me a "wannabe" fan to point out the obvious then that's what I am!

That old adage 'do something you love", if you cant love your Cowboys unless they win find one that meets your criteria of love.