Titans Whack Williams

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
I have no problem admitting that I wanted this guy very badly after his big season at USC.

Jarrett is going to be Mike Williams 2.0, that school pumps out slow overhyped receivers. Dating back to the first pick of the 96 draft.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
The guy was big and slow and prospered at USC

Took a year off - this was very predictable. Too many get caught up in so called pedigree and college hype.

joseephuss

Reaction score
dbair1967;2169695 said:
its hard to tell with him, because he is such a poor passer

the guy is inaccurate as hell and makes alot of dumb decisions

David

Just like a majority of QBs in their second year in the NFL. If VY is ever going to get it I don't think we will see it until his 4th year. It takes many good QBs that long to get over that hump and VY was behind on the learning curve because of they system he ran in college. If he doesn't get it we will see more poor decisions from him.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Nors;2169735 said:
The guy was big and slow and prospered at USC

Took a year off - this was very predictable. Too many get caught up in so called pedigree and college hype.

This guy coming out of college was unstoppable with great hands through traffic. If he would've come straight out of college I don't believe he would be the superstar we all hoped he would be, but a servicable # 2 somewhere.

SkinsSuck09

Reaction score
Im sure with our training programs and T.O's diet strategies we could get his weight right. At least he doesn't have the off the field problems like a Chris Henry would. Even though I think he may end up here.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
SkinsSuck09;2169999 said:
Im sure with our training programs and T.O's diet strategies we could get his weight right. At least he doesn't have the off the field problems like a Chris Henry would. Even though I think he may end up here.

That still doesn't address the fact Keyshawn makes him look like Deion