TMZ: Ezekiel Elliott Allegedly Punched Man In Nose At Bar - Not Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
There were tweets last night that he did it. TMZ now has a video of the guy laying on the floor and the guy who shot the video has confirmed it was Zeke who laid him out. So there is some corroboration at this point.

I am hoping it is as the guy said........... Zeke just happened to be there but there appears to be more and more coming out that he was involved in some capacity.

Not tweets. Tweet. From one person.

TheHerd

Reaction score
He is guilty until proven innocent. It's the American way.

It's not the NFL way. You're guilty if Mara or Goodell say you're guilty.

And I'm not defending Zeke at all. If you can't lay low the week before you are scheduled to meet with the league for behavior issues, that's just dumb immaturity.

Sydla

Reaction score
Not tweets. Tweet. From one person.

And also the guy who shot the video claimed it was Elliott. And PFT talked to a guy they claimed from the Dallas PD who said they interviewed a friend of the guy knocked out and he also said it was Elliott who hit the guy.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Details are creeping out. Looks like a woman that was with Zeke got in a verbal altercation with a man in the bar, and Zeke stepped in and broke the guy's nose.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/07/17/ezekiel-elliott-accused-of-breaking-mans-nose/

That might be good news. Hard to say. Depends on if the guy put his hands on the woman first, and what the altercation was about.
Hopefully, Cris Carter will call up Zeke and tell him how to get a fall guy lined up.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Meh. Not a big deal. I don't like bars nor alcohol. And everyone knows alcohol makes people lose their inhibitions. But it is part of the social mores of the society itself so how can you criticize someone for something that is legally and socially acceptable? This is something that should be handled internally by the organization.

It's the PC police and their media arm and how big they make this out to be that causes all the issues.

Getting in a fight is legally and socially acceptable?

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Kid seems like a spoiled brat. He was raised by both biological parents who were both college educated and basically pampered their children, while you have players like Dez who were raised in the most unfortunate situations. Yet Zeke seems to be having a harder time being an adult than Dez does.

Sydla

Reaction score
Kid seems like a spoiled brat. He was raised by both biological parents who were both college educated and basically pampered their children, while you have players like Dez who were raised in the most unfortunate situations. Yet Zeke seems to be having a harder time being an adult than Dez does.

:huh:

aria

Reaction score
Please guys, hands on a girl doesn't give someone the right to hit another person unless there are potential injuries, especially in a bar with security. I know from personal experience but I didn't get off with the law.

If that is true, he still should have never done it. You grab the girl, walk away and go to security. Plain and simple. If that is the case and the NFL still punishes him it's completely justifiable. Go on and hate but he can't take matters like that into his own hands.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Please guys, hands on a girl doesn't give someone the right to hit another person unless there are potential injuries, especially in a bar with security. I know from personal experience but I didn't get off with the law.

If that is true, he still should have never done it. You grab the girl, walk away and go to security. Plain and simple. If that is the case and the NFL still punishes him it's completely justifiable. Go on and hate but he can't take matters like that into his own hands.
What i wonder is if the fact he defended this girl helps him with this other situation lol

agk136

Reaction score
Once again. Regardless of the facts and regardless of the outcome, Zeke is entering his second NFL season and continues to be the guy in these situations. He's not learning anything, or he just doesn't care. He's living a lifestyle that often derails NFL stars, especially in this era.

He will start learning and caring when it starts hitting his bank account. To start with I never met a good girl in a bar and I would never defend a woman in a bar for two reasons. First as I just explained you will not find a good girl in a bar and secondly there is nothing to gain because most of the thinking is being done by alcohol.

aria

Reaction score
What i wonder is if the fact he defended this girl helps him with this other situation lol
Bwahahaha...good point, I never looked at that way! A little tit for tat (no pun intended). He took the high road and did the chivalrous thing by defending the womans honor. Good job Zeke!

diefree666

Reaction score
unless they have video of Zeke actually hitting he guy it going to be one persons word against another. And frankly right now I am not willing like some here to automatically believe the worst about Zeke.

diefree666

Reaction score

real EASY for you to say that; but the situation might have been very different. Its telling though that you WANT to believe the worst.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score

What's not to understand? Have the seen the ESPN documentary on Zeke's life? He's one of the most spoiled guys in the NFL. And he's basically acting exactly how you would expect a 21-year old who's never been told No to act.

StylisticS

Reaction score
More info coming out, apparently a drunk guy was harassing and grabbing a woman from Zeke's party and Elliott intervened.

Still not a good situation and I can see this coming back to bite him, but if this story is true it sounds like he was defending a woman being harassed which obviously changes the narrative
heh so he was being a white knight. Zeke will learn sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.