TMZ: Ezekiel Elliott Allegedly Punched Man In Nose At Bar - Not Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

MileyDancer

Reaction score
I sure hope he did not do this....

We might as well just get pass happy and spread em out.

Morris will have to carry the load along with McFadden

:lmao:
I can totally see Garrett panicking and doing just that. That's something he would do.

EST_1986

Reaction score
There's no witch hunt. He's just a moron.
Its a combination of both in all actuality, I mean the DV incident is so ridiculous that its been on going for over a year for what reason? She lied, admitted she lied, no arrests, no charges. You tell me how any of it adds up.

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
He needs a wake up call. Maybe a suspension is needed. At this point it appears a suspension is unavoidable

DFWJC

Reaction score
I recall before the draft reading an article on Joey Bosa.
It said he totally flipped the switch to getting into top physical shape, staying clean, and doing well in the classroom....all when he moved out from the apartment he shared with Zeke. He said he loves Zeke but the guy could seriously party all the time.
:muttley:

Some bashed the messenger, but I notice Zeke has had at least 5 instances of, at minimum, poor publicity, while Bosa has had nothing so far.

Ol' Zeke likes to have a good time, fo-sho.

Sydla

Reaction score
You've been jealous its not so now. There is truth in that online laughter of yours

Tell me more what I think.

Am I jealous of Prescott? What about Witten? What about a backup like Green? I need to know these things going forward.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
This is disappointing to say the least. I don't know what evidence the NFL has on Zeke or if its current policies allow it to suspend on the basis of the "appearance of bad behavior." Even so, Zeke needs to lay low. He's asking for trouble.

Last edited:

Denim Chicken

Reaction score

MileyDancer

Reaction score
Tell me more what I think.

Am I jealous of Prescott? What about Witten? What about a backup like Green? I need to know these things going forward.
You think I'm so sexy without my shirt. So sexy, yeah it hurts.

erod

Reaction score
This is disappointing to say the least. I don't know what evidence the NFL has on Zeke or if its current policies allows it to suspend on the basis of the "appearance of bad behavior." Even so, Zeke needs to lay low. He's asking for trouble.

There's a little bit of Manziel in Zeke. The guy simply can't stay home for one night. He's everywhere, all the time. He can't turn it off. The party must go on, no matter what.

He's Michael Irvin all over again in that way.

Sydla

Reaction score
Details are creeping out. Looks like a woman that was with Zeke got in a verbal altercation with a man in the bar, and Zeke stepped in and broke the guy's nose.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/07/17/ezekiel-elliott-accused-of-breaking-mans-nose/

That might be good news. Hard to say. Depends on if the guy put his hands on the woman first, and what the altercation was about.

And the NFL is already involved. Regardless of the situation, this is why Elliott needs to be smarter going forward. He now has a target on his back.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
After an hour of reading and digesting, I see ZERO evidence he was even involved in any capacity. All I saw was one single post on Twitter. That's it. If Zeke really knocked him out, there would be a much bigger footprint on social media. And I would have expected to see footage. In today's time, someone always catches it on their phone. I saw a person on Facebook say he was there last night and the whole report is false. Zeke was just in the vicinity of the incident and had nothing to do with it at all.

The police report didn't even list a description of the suspect at all. Where is the basis that he was involved?

Status
Not open for further replies.