TMZ: Ezekiel Elliott Allegedly Punched Man In Nose At Bar - Not Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score

WhizKid

Reaction score
Suspensions are only necessary if they are warranted. So far, in his career, they have not been. This, may be the case that does it. It would be nice to hear some context with the situation. I will reserve judgement until then.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
I see no problem other than Zeke doesn't need to go to that particular club anymore.

OldCoach

Reaction score
Good thing he knocked him out and he don't remember. Wait. That was what I was thinking not supposed to say it though. I think if I had all that talent and money I'd stay my arse at the house.

Proximo

Reaction score
Really hope this isn't the result of Zeke's fist..

If Zeke blasted that guy, that hard, it would've most definitely left some marks on his knuckles. So, if law enforcement made contact with Zeke today it wouldn't be that hard to tell if he did this.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Suspensions are only necessary if they are warranted. So far, in his career, they have not been. This, may be the case that does it. It would be nice to hear some context with the situation. I will reserve judgement until then.

But according to the NFL's Personal Conduct Policy, a player does not have to be arrested or even charged to be subject to a suspension. It's wrong, and I think the NFL is trying to be judge, jury, and executioner, but that's the way it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.