TNA Wrestling moves to Monday Night starting March 8th.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;3401105 said:
I couldn't agree more about the tag team wrestling. It's one of the most missed parts of wrestling from the past. That used to be one of the real draws and highlights of the shows.

TNA had a legit tag division a few years back with LAX, Americas Most Wanted and Team Canada.

With Generation ME, Motor City MG & Beer Money right now their tag division blows WWEs out of the water.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
[youtube]XR5tIFlhetw[/youtube]

[youtube]V37gmLnGlxQ&feature[/youtube]

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;3401105 said:
I couldn't agree more about the tag team wrestling. It's one of the most missed parts of wrestling from the past. That used to be one of the real draws and highlights of the shows.

I agree with that.

WWE always ruins it when they have a good tag team.

Legacy ..... Cryme Time ..... the Colons

They seem to like stables more than teams.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Jon88;3401122 said:
I can't believe you guys watch wrestling.

Jon88;3401130 said:
I watch things not meant for kids and ******** people.

That's great. Now do us all a favor and go back to watching those things and not bothering people who would prefer reading the useless garbage that Nors posts over the even more useless garbage you bring to the forums.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;3401140 said:
That's great. Now do us all a favor and go back to watching those things and not bothering people who would prefer reading the useless garbage that Nors posts over the even more useless garbage you bring to the forums.

Leave him alone.

He is still scared over the MothMan

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
zrinkill;3401157 said:
Unsurprising.

I knew someone would say that.

That wasn't surprising.

Wrestling is a joke. How can you watch it?

The storylines are for 3rd graders and don't get me going about how fake it even looks.

You should be ashamed.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Jon88;3401130 said:
I watch things not meant for kids and ******** people.

you are an idiot Jon....sorry but it is true. I see no issue with you not liking wrestling....but to call someone a kid or a ****** for watching it is very immature. And yes, you can say I was immature for calling you an idiot, but since I watch wrestling, you would already think I am immature.

doctors, lawyers, millionaires, billionaires, athletes, teachers, nurses, elderly, kids, and everyone inbetween watches wrestling. I guess everyone of them are ********.....I guess the reason the Cowboys cant win is cause they are ********, since several of them love wrestling.

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
Biggems;3401176 said:
you are an idiot Jon....sorry but it is true. I see no issue with you not liking wrestling....but to call someone a kid or a ****** for watching it is very immature. And yes, you can say I was immature for calling you an idiot, but since I watch wrestling, you would already think I am immature.

doctors, lawyers, millionaires, billionaires, athletes, teachers, nurses, elderly, kids, and everyone inbetween watches wrestling. I guess everyone of them are ********.....I guess the reason the Cowboys cant win is cause they are ********, since several of them love wrestling.

I said that was mean and I didn't mean it.

Wrestling is pretty mind-numbing. If I find out my doctor or lawyer is watching it I'm going elsewhere.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
zrinkill;3401112 said:
[youtube]XR5tIFlhetw[/youtube]

[youtube]V37gmLnGlxQ&feature[/youtube]

what was that trying to prove? The Hurricane was already established in WWE and AJ Styles was an indy guy trying to find a gig....he never really had a chance. Of course they werent going to put him over on the Hurricane, especially when they were trying to give the Hurricane a push at that time. BTW, the Vertebreaker was an awesome finishing move, but very dangerous if botched.

The Tag Match, he was young there too. He did pretty well, but that Japanese team was damn good. It was an entertaining match, IMO.

Remember how crappy The Rock was when he first came to the WWE. He was horrible. It wasnt until he joined the Nation of Domination that he became someone people gave a damn about.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Jon88;3401180 said:
I said that was mean and I didn't mean it.

Wrestling is pretty mind-numbing. If I find out my doctor or lawyer is watching it I'm going elsewhere.

i doubt you will be able to find a gynocologist that doesnt watch wrestling

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
btw Jon, if you are so disgusted by wrestling, why even interject your opinion into a thread where the title tells you it is a wrestling discussion. in my opinion, you are like all those damn progressive liberals who just have to put their nose into something just to start an argument or fight....instead of merely leaving it be and going on your merry way.

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
Biggems;3401186 said:
btw Jon, if you are so disgusted by wrestling, why even interject your opinion into a thread where the title tells you it is a wrestling discussion. in my opinion, you are like all those damn progressive liberals who just have to put their nose into something just to start an argument or fight....instead of merely leaving it be and going on your merry way.

You're right. I should have just let you guys talk about wrestling without my input.

To each his own.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Biggems;3401181 said:
what was that trying to prove? The Hurricane was already established in WWE and AJ Styles was an indy guy trying to find a gig....he never really had a chance. Of course they werent going to put him over on the Hurricane, especially when they were trying to give the Hurricane a push at that time. BTW, the Vertebreaker was an awesome finishing move, but very dangerous if botched.

The Tag Match, he was young there too. He did pretty well, but that Japanese team was damn good. It was an entertaining match, IMO.

Remember how crappy The Rock was when he first came to the WWE. He was horrible. It wasnt until he joined the Nation of Domination that he became someone people gave a damn about.

Just showing R2A some old stuff. He was probably an infant at that time.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Jon88;3401161 said:
I knew someone would say that.

That wasn't surprising.

Wrestling is a joke. How can you watch it?

The storylines are for 3rd graders and don't get me going about how fake it even looks.

You should be ashamed.

I am sure you did.

I mean wresting is so much different than every other tv show.

Maybe you should be ashamed for being a ******.