TNF- Chiefs/Chargers

Ken

Reaction score
The overt man on man love being shown by some here for guys who threw balls into double and triple coverage all night, made bonehead plays all night, is sickening.

Oooooooh ....he completed a forward pass OMG. he is dreamy.

Ignoring the flat passes all the way down the field.....

Havic

Reaction score
The overt man on man love being shown by some here for guys who threw balls into double and triple coverage all night, made bonehead plays all night, is sickening.

Oooooooh ....he completed a forward by OMG. he is dreamy.

Ignoring the flat passes all the way down the field.....

Are you ok? How can you not respect the effort. On par with Romo and the 49er game imo, even though he is going to take the L.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
One thing about the Chiefs....their coaching always shows up even when they are getting whooped. Chargers outplayed them and are on the other side of a loss.

Ken

Reaction score
Are you ok? How can you not respect the effort. On par with Romo and the 49er game imo, even though he is going to take the L.
I enjoyed the game...i am just sickened how grown men fawn over guys making the same mistakes our "wretched" qb makes.

Let's see what the injury is. Romo literally had a deflated lung from a broken rib.

Ken

Reaction score
One thing about the Chiefs....their coaching always shows up even when they are getting whooped. Chargers outplayed them and are on the other side of a loss.
Coaching...especially offensively, is what jumps out at me as the difference in our team.

Seems other good teams have attention to detail and scheme. We are sloppy and predictable.

As i said last year...boy wonder HAS to go.

Ken

Reaction score
I'll take a pick 6 and a an occasional loss over a befuddled QB overthrowing and throwing behind his receivers almost every time. Dak looks lost all the damn time.
They both did all of those things too...you were probably too busy fawning to notice.

Aftershock

Reaction score
Mahomes was not that good tonight. The guy had two picks the refs gifted and called wasn’t. Sad. Anything to boost them ratings and keep it close.

herbert throws one bad pass - pick six
Mahomes throws bad passes all night - refs call in favor, Samuel drops two INTs. Lol

Dre11

Reaction score
I am praising playing out there with broken ribs, keeps getting hit, keeps getting up, trying to will his team to a victory. How can you not respect that? Its baffling.

Did they win? It's nothing we haven't seen before.