TNF: Eagles vs Panthers Game Thread

Ken

Reaction score
I've seen that this whole season but teams still aren't taking advantage of it. His defence is helping him out a bunch too
I said this all last year (even when they started 3-0 and played no one)...he hasnt progressed...im telling all of these arm chair experts.

Good W for Eagles but little of it was because of Wentz.

ufcrules1

Reaction score
What is up with Cam and those girly throws that go straight down to the ground. It's like he is holding the ball incorrectly. Cam is so inconsistent.

Sydla

Reaction score
No way can we beat the Eagles with their D right now UNLESS the organization gets smart and gets every single young DB in the game, get Heath out, move Scandrick to Safety, something...make some big defensive changes. Jaylon has to stay off the field for another year or two....

Marinelli has to get more aggressive too. His soft zones will get picked apart by Wentz.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Think about this.

One year ago we were 13-3, the #1 seed and looking like the beast in the NFC.

A year later, Philly just zoomed right past us. They have a competent QB, can run the ball, weapons in passing game, a ferocious and aggressive front seven, and for some reason their youth movement in the secondary hasn't hurt them.

And Rome burns as Jerry fiddles.
Gosh, Syd. Just hand me the .38

Sydla

Reaction score
I said this all last year (even when they started 3-0 and played no one)...he hasnt progressed...im telling all of these arm chair experts.

Good W for Eagles but little of it was because of Wentz.

LOL.

He hasn't progressed?

I mean if you want to think Dak is still better, sure, I'll buy in. But to say Wentz hasn't improved or has made no progress is just 12 inch thick coke bottle sized blue and silver glasses right there.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
They or Atlanta are the best team in the NFC.
Completely agree but I think Phillys D can get to Matty so called ”Ice” Ryan. Philly can play keeo away the right way from GB gathering some stops along the way. Sad to say but looks like Philly is top dog

Ken

Reaction score
No way can we beat the Eagles with their D right now UNLESS the organization gets smart and gets every single young DB in the game, get Heath out, move Scandrick to Safety, something...make some big defensive changes. Jaylon has to stay off the field for another year or two....
Did you not see cam almost beat them? Dak is 10xs the qb...