TNF: Eagles vs Panthers Game Thread

Sydla

Reaction score
Completely agree but I think Phillys D can get to Matty so called ”Ice” Ryan. Philly can play keeo away the right way from GB gathering some stops along the way. Sad to say but looks like Philly is top dog

If GB can get their OL back healthy, Rodgers against that secondary is interesting. Their CBs are their weakness.

Ken

Reaction score
LOL.

He hasn't progressed?

I mean if you want to think Dak is still better, sure, I'll buy in. But to say Wentz hasn't improved or has made no progress is just 12 inch thick coke bottle sized blue and silver glasses right there.
He hasn't...still holds the ball too long...still not accurate under pressure..still pre determines throws...still not clutch.

He has a better supporting cast which is helping mask some of it.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I can give Wentz his respect. I still strongly support Dak being a Cowboy though and think that he can lead this team to an eventual superbowl if the right parts are put around him

Ken

Reaction score
Over a 100 passer rating.

If Dak had those stats, some of the same people would be dropping deuces all over the place in celebration.
cant wait to see his QBR...guarantee it isnt good.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Gosh, I’d pay good money to see Steve Smith chin check Wentz on the NFLN panel

Just pop him... BOW

Sydla

Reaction score
He hasn't...still holds the ball too long...still not accurate under pressure..still pre determines throws...still not clutch.

So he's made no progress at all?

He was a 79 rated passer last year and now is close to a 100. He's much improved.

tyke1doe

Reaction score

Better than whom?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
With that defense Philly could be dangerous if they get home field, which could happen they have a light schedule
Light schedule? They play the same teams we do except for two games.
Carolina was 1 of their SOS games, and they win it.
Dallas plays ATL. and GB which they lost.

Sydla

Reaction score
I need more of those Cam Newton worm burner passes.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
If GB can get their OL back healthy, Rodgers against that secondary is interesting. Their CBs are their weakness.

Yeah agree again I think the key is if Philly can keep Arod off the field enough and limit him with that nasty front 7. Can’t have it all but looks like this year Philly is the closest to having hhe most complete team aside from KC