TNF: Jaguars at Titans

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Does the Jags coach get fired after this game? If the owner cared about winning, yeah. But, I don't think the owner cares about anything other than moving this team to London. Last year was an anomaly. The plan is to stink so bad the Jacksonville fan base won't even care if you leave. Note to Jags coach before the move to London: Thanks for the great job at absolutely stinking, but we don't need you anymore.

Motown12

First words were not Mom or Dad but Flex Defense
Reaction score
Not watching this dreck football but just turned it on to hear Aikman trash the NFL for something Pereria said. And justified if true....NFL told the refs to look for more holding calls? Makes you wonder what’s going on with the people running this league

Good for Troy for making Pereria and Goodell look like a tool. Shame on Fox though for making him part of the "three man crew" to begin with. No other Network does this and I can't for the life of me understand why Fox would think it's a good thing.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Does the Jags coach get fired after this game? If the owner cared about winning, yeah. But, I don't think the owner cares about anything other than moving this team to London. Last year was an anomaly. The plan is to stink so bad the Jacksonville fan base won't even care if you leave. Note to Jags coach before the move to London: Thanks for the great job at absolutely stinking, but we don't need you anymore.
From what I have read about Khan's dealings with London, I don't think that is as big a deal as it used to be.

He tried to buy Wembley and that fell through.

That has little to do with this team. He was a real owner, exploring how to make money.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Dec 16th 1 pm Skins @ Jaguars. Should be one for the ages. Buttfumble vs whatever you call this putrid, stinking Jaguar team.
Definitely a shot at the lowest attendance ever at a modern NFL game. Can they even get 5,000 people to show up?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Derrick Henry winning some fantasy league playoff games on Thursday night - 219 yards and 4 TDs, and it's still the 3rd quarter.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Looking like he did at Bama. Dude should be getting a ton of carries every game, he’s built for it.