*** TNF: Lions vs Chiefs *** READ THREAD RULES FIRST! ***

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This feels like a game where the Chiefs will come out of halftime....score a TD within 3 min, make it 21-7, and then the game gets out of hand, and the announcers start going "what if they hadn't accepted that penalty when it was 7-7?"
Wrong.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
It is completely illogical. If I, you, and seven billion other people rooted for Kansas City and they ended up losing to the Detriot, it would not have affected the outcome of the game. No one would have any tangible effect on Dallas benefitting with the Chiefs winning the game.

My apologies but I have had this discussion with people since my 20's. This is a total self-made fallacy. Dallas is in control of its own fate. If other teams' wins, loses and even ties benefit or hurt Dallas' playoff seeding or berth, it is fate. People are trying to control fate. That is impossible.

Just makes zero sense that some people object with other people telling them rooting impacts nothing in the real world EXCEPT them emotionally. It is the truth. Why must truth be dismissed because it does not fit within the parameters of an uncontrollable narrative?

/rant
It’s 8 billion now.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I will never get over dudes making fair catches inside their 10 yard line.

mrmojo

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
5 Observations so far:
1. Mahomes is just ridiculous. Even knowing it going in, his pocket presence is insane
2. I see why Dallas wanted LaPorta. He looks like a more athletic and younger Schoonmaker
3. Gibbs is soooooo good. I’m gonna hate playing him
4. Honestly Aidan Hutchinson and Sam Williams seem awfully similar in how they rush and I don’t see much of a talent gap between the two.
5. They clearly micd up the parents to just keep panning to the wife. Shameless
Whose parents? Just started watching

plasticman

Reaction score
Realizing, as a Cowboys fan, that it is always more beneficial for an NFC team to lose to an AFC team, I can't help but hope that long suffering Lions fans have something to cheer about. I have a couple of friends and work associates that are Lions fans and it's difficult to find a more loyal fan group.

They had a good draft this season and their rookies are already contributing. Gibbs will be exciting behind that offensive line.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
I don't know that I buy the hype about Dan Cambell. Yeah, he's animated. Yeah, they got better as the year went along last season. But at the end of the day, the clock is ticking faster on head coaches in the NFL unless you work for Jerry Jones.

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
74 OL Chiefs, doing all kinds of moving and lining up not on the line of scrimmage to get an advantage against Chad.

Motorola

Reaction score
Interesting jersey patches for both teams.
The Lions patch commemorates the 2023 season as their 90th season in Detriot. But the franchise actually started as the Portsmouth (Ohio) Spartans, and played four seasons there.
The Chiefs appear to be wearing a patch that is the AFL logo from the 1960s, before the league merged with the NFL.