*** TNF: Lions vs Chiefs *** READ THREAD RULES FIRST! ***

jwitten82

Reaction score
The female announcer needs to lose about 30lbs, and change her wardrobe.
lol
Lol God, she next to 3 former NFL players and she way bigger. I don't think her weight is the problem, I think it's what she's wearing

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
While we're at halftime, if you joined the thread after page one I encourage you to read the original post on page one.

Those are non-Cowboys game thread rules this season unless/until Reality changes them. Please make it easier for you (and I) to enjoy the games by following them.

Thank you.

Shane612

Reaction score
Lol God, she next to 3 former NFL players and she way bigger. I don't think her weight is the problem, I think it's what she's wearing
It's almost like she's trying to hide something by wearing that....whatever it is.
lol

McMicah

Reaction score
5 Observations so far:
1. Mahomes is just ridiculous. Even knowing it going in, his pocket presence is insane
2. I see why Dallas wanted LaPorta. He looks like a more athletic and younger Schoonmaker
3. Gibbs is soooooo good. I’m gonna hate playing him
4. Honestly Aidan Hutchinson and Sam Williams seem awfully similar in how they rush and I don’t see much of a talent gap between the two.
5. They clearly micd up the parents to just keep panning to the wife. Shameless

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m sorry you take offense. But it appears worth noting that we should be rooting for what benefits us long term for the season.

No different than rooting against our division rivals. Lions are expected to be a playoff contender. A loss tonight could help us in playoff seeding. Just saying…

If this isn’t worth noting in a game thread then fine. I can stop. I was originally responding and supporting another fan who said basically same thing. Thanks
It is completely illogical. If I, you, and seven billion other people rooted for Kansas City and they ended up losing to the Detriot, it would not have affected the outcome of the game. No one would have any tangible effect on Dallas benefitting with the Chiefs winning the game.

My apologies but I have had this discussion with people since my 20's. This is a total self-made fallacy. Dallas is in control of its own fate. If other teams' wins, loses and even ties benefit or hurt Dallas' playoff seeding or berth, it is fate. People are trying to control fate. That is impossible.

Just makes zero sense that some people object with other people telling them rooting impacts nothing in the real world EXCEPT them emotionally. It is the truth. Why must truth be dismissed because it does not fit within the parameters of an uncontrollable narrative?

/rant