*** TNF: Lions vs Chiefs *** READ THREAD RULES FIRST! ***

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Whoa! Huge game-changing play.

Classic case of a pick not being on the QB. The pass was right there. Toney just reminded the world why the Giants gave up on him.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Oh NOOOOOO! :eek: Branch picks one for Lions.
Uh oh, Mahomes throws a pick 6 ???? Release the bum!!! :laugh:

RS12

Reaction score
Looks like the Gnats knew what they doing in dumping Toney. Hit him in a bad spot. His hands. He is no chetah.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Every year I hear about how Toney is going to light it up. I'm pretty sure it's never going to happen for him.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Are our fans rooting for Detroit? I'm not in favor of any NFC team winning until we've secured home-field advantage for the playoffs.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It is completely illogical. If I, you, and seven billion other people rooted for Kansas City and they ended up losing to the Detriot, it would not have affected the outcome of the game. No one would have any tangible effect on Dallas benefitting with the Chiefs winning the game.

My apologies but I have had this discussion with people since my 20's. This is a total self-made fallacy. Dallas is in control of its own fate. If other teams' wins, loses and even ties benefit or hurt Dallas' playoff seeding or berth, it is fate. People are trying to control fate. That is impossible.

Just makes zero sense that some people object with other people telling them rooting impacts nothing in the real world EXCEPT them emotionally. It is the truth. Why must truth be dismissed because it does not fit within the parameters of an uncontrollable narrative?

/rant
Again, it’s obvious it doesn’t affect the outcome or impacts game in anyway . That’s not my point nor intent of my argument.

The fact remains that Lions loss could benefit the Cowboys come playoff time . That’s why IMO we should be rooting against them tonight.

Now if you want to argue a Chiefs loss has more benefit to our season then I’d be happy to address. Thanks