*** TNF: Lions vs Chiefs *** READ THREAD RULES FIRST! ***

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I view it differently. The cowboys themselves can’t control what other teams do. Only when they play them.

The cowboys just need to take care of their business.

It’s also week 1. Nobody has any idea if the lions will be a threat or not. Ya just never know. Win or lose tonight they could still have a mediocre season or the the #1 seed.
But why would we root for Lions to win? How does that benefit us.

That’s part of being a fan is not only rooting for your team but rooting against other teams which could have a better record than you or prevent you from your goals.

revospeed

Reaction score
Absolutely ridiculous that the Chiefs are given that advantage regarding their tackles being lined up as a wing and false starting every play. Not to mention nearly every play there has been a hold, trip or clip.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Then how about we drop it, because without that you have no point.

Good lord, I can't believe this nonsense has gone on for hours. But I'm not surprised the self-appointed fan police are pushing it.
You and the other mod have been pushing it so be real. I’m glad you’re dropping it because you lost argument. There’s nothing wrong with rooting for another team to lose if it helps your team into the playoffs. No ones saying rooting for them will change the outcome in any way. Not sure why yall keep pushing that argument other than you lost the real argument.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

That’s part of being a fan is not only rooting for your team but rooting against other teams which could have a better record than you or prevent you from your goals.
I root for the Lions to win because I like them and I like underdogs and I like surprising and unexpected outcomes. I watch football for entertainment and those things entertain me. It has nothing to do with my Cowboys fandom.

HungryLion

Reaction score

It doesn’t. But whether the lions win tonight or lose tonight is like the 15,000 variable that will affect the cowboys season this year.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You and the other mod have been pushing it so be real. I’m glad you’re dropping it because you lost argument. There’s nothing wrong with rooting for another team to lose if it helps your team into the playoffs. No ones saying rooting for them will change the outcome in any way. Not sure why yall keep pushing that argument other than you lost the real argument.
Such a weird thing to say when it's clear that you've lost the real argument.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
No one lost anything on either side. I suggest that you drop it and watch the game.