*** TNF: Lions vs Chiefs *** READ THREAD RULES FIRST! ***

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Don't sweat it. Who you root for on your couch won't change the outcome.
Oh no.....you are WAY off on that one.

Who I root for....what I eat for dinner...what I wear...WHAT SOCKS I WEAR...... has direct affect. I've seen it

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Just so I am on the record, I am not rooting for any team not called the Dallas Cowboys. I could not care less if another team's win, loss or tie helps or hurts Dallas. Cannot do it. :laugh:
Hey whatever flips your boat. Everyone’s entitled.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
It’s obviously over their heads. We don’t normally agree but on this we do.
It's not over anyone's head.

Some of us just don't think there's some magic juju coming out of our home depending on who we root for in the moment. If you do, fine.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Looks like lions down by 3 and abandon the run. I wouldn’t leave it in goffs hands.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Some of us just don't think there's some magic juju coming out of our home depending on who we root for in the moment. If you do, fine.
I don’t and the OP didn’t either unless I missed it. But your post does prove that it is over your head.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I get it . It should though . Not sure why we wouldn’t always be rooting for what could benefit us. I guarantee you everyone at the Star is rooting for Lions to lose .

I hate Chiefs too but we have to set our emotions to the side for what could ultimately benefit us.
I view it differently. The cowboys themselves can’t control what other teams do. Only when they play them.

The cowboys just need to take care of their business.

It’s also week 1. Nobody has any idea if the lions will be a threat or not. Ya just never know. Win or lose tonight they could still have a mediocre season or the the #1 seed.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Reigning MVP and Super Bowl champion. One of the best QB’s ever already and on pace to go down as one of the best ever.

You’re gonna head Mahomes slobbering until the day he retires.
I’m still not overly impressed with Mahomes . A great sandlot QB making plays but IMO not one of the greatest or purest passers.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score

You don’t have magic juju coming out of your home, I would stop paying property taxes if I were you!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I was in one of these discussions awhile back and asked the person where was their voodoo doll for the team they wanted to lose.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

To be fair, that's not the argument they're making. They're making a moral argument, as in, "you're not a true Cowboys fan if you watch a football game and think about anything but what's best for the Cowboys."

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I don’t and the OP didn’t either unless I missed it. But your post does prove that it is over your head.
Then how about we drop it, because without that you have no point.

Good lord, I can't believe this nonsense has gone on for hours. But I'm not surprised the self-appointed fan police are pushing it.

CowboysFilmStudy

Reaction score
Reigning MVP and Super Bowl champion. One of the best QB’s ever already and on pace to go down as one of the best ever.

You’re gonna head Mahomes slobbering until the day he retires.
One of the best QBs ever? He’s pretty solid, but let’s pump the breaks a little bit.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
To be fair, that's not the argument they're making. They're making a moral argument, as in, "you're not a true Cowboys fan if you watch a football game and think about anything but what's best for the Cowboys."
Yep, self-appointed fan police.