*** TNF: Lions vs Chiefs *** READ THREAD RULES FIRST! ***

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep. I hate the Chiefs too. But if I can root for them against the Egirls I can root for them against Lions who we could be competing with for a playoff sports
Sure. You can also root for the Lions because underdogs are fun. It doesn't have to always be about the Cowboys.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I’m rooting for the lions. I don’t hate the chiefs but I would like to see Detroit get the upset tonight and make the playoffs this year. Would be cool

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yep. I hate the Chiefs too. But if I can root for them against the Egirls I can root for them against Lions who we could be competing with for a playoff sports
It’s obviously over their heads. We don’t normally agree but on this we do.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Yes, I agree. Doesn’t make any difference in outcome which wasn’t my point . Sorry my intent and argument were misinterpreted.
That it doesn't make any difference in the outcome negates your point.

HungryLion

Reaction score
The Mahomes love by Collinsworth is nauseating
Reigning MVP and Super Bowl champion. One of the best QB’s ever already and on pace to go down as one of the best ever.

You’re gonna head Mahomes slobbering until the day he retires.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Oh, we understand your argument. We just don't agree. Being a Cowboys fan doesn't require you to watch every game through a Cowboys-centric lens.
I get it . It should though . Not sure why we wouldn’t always be rooting for what could benefit us. I guarantee you everyone at the Star is rooting for Lions to lose .

I hate Chiefs too but we have to set our emotions to the side for what could ultimately benefit us.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Montgomery gets destroyed blocking and gets called for tripping, not a good play for #5.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just so I am on the record, I am not rooting for any team not called the Dallas Cowboys. I could not care less if another team's win, loss or tie helps or hurts Dallas. Cannot do it. :laugh: