*** TNF: Lions vs Chiefs *** READ THREAD RULES FIRST! ***

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
It’s not just Kelce; Mahomes is desperately missing Smith-Shuster and Hardman. Don’t be surprised if we hear about KC WR moves in September

MVP race just opened up WIDE

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Has Andy Reid gone crazy? On 4th and 20, they decided to chance it, they get a penalty. One would think they would punt the ball, but no, Andy doubled down.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I love Deuce Vaughn more than I have ever loved any Cowboys rookie before, we’ll, at least the 5’8 and under ones.

That being said, I am so jealous the Lions got Gibbs. He is going to be a problem.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Lucky. Or is that a chink in the armour. Maybe kc defense not gonna be that good.

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I have an admission to make.

I was rooting for the Lions all night.

Does that make me a fake Cowboys fan?

HungryLion

Reaction score
Really dumb decision to go for it. Handed them the game. 3 time outs...punt it and hold them...you get the ball back with over a minute down 1.

Dumb.
They weren’t able to hold them. Punting doesn’t increases the odds of holding them.

Havic

Reaction score
Has Andy Reid gone crazy? On 4th and 20, they decided to chance it, they get a penalty. One would think they would punt the ball, but no, Andy doubled down.
Think he knew his defense couldn't stop them and would rather put it in Mahomes hands. Weird call but I get it. I mean they just ran it 3 times for a 1st to seal the game

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Is Kelce not playing tonight? I don’t think they’ve mentioned it the whole game. :rolleyes: Detroit probably won’t get much credit for winning this game
It does illustrate how a season starts isn't necessarily indicative of how it will turn out. Missing Kelce and Chris Jones is a big blow to Kansas City on offense and defense.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Lucky. Or is that a chink in the armour. Maybe kc defense not gonna be that good.
They’re missing their best player over a contract dispute.

Their defense was actually good against a very good lions offense. The defense allowed 14 points.