*** TNF: Lions vs Chiefs *** READ THREAD RULES FIRST! ***

mldardy

Reaction score
I love Deuce Vaughn more than I have ever loved any Cowboys rookie before, we’ll, at least the 5’8 and under ones.

That being said, I am so jealous the Lions got Gibbs. He is going to be a problem.
He had 42 yards rushing and 18 receiving with no TDs. There is no way I'm jealous of that.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I was rooting for the Lions all night.

Does that make me a fake Cowboys fan?

Nope. I was too.

Some teams I almost always root for when they’re on, as long as they’re not playing Dallas. I usually root for the Chargers if they’re on for instance. I liked Rivers, I love Herbert, and that team’s fans could use some Ws.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They weren’t able to hold them. Punting doesn’t increases the odds of holding them.
If you assume they can't hold them, then yes, it doesn't matter. But the odds of holding them were way better than the odds of converting 4th-and-25. And if they did hold them, the odds of coming back from 1 point down are massively better than the odds of coming back from 4 points down.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Mahomes didn’t lose the game his receivers don’t come up with balls that are right there

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Can we see this as reason not to panic if we lose Sunday night? First game rarely tells us how a season will go. I mean, I'd rather win it than lose it, but we shouldn't overreact to it.

Ken

Reaction score
They weren’t able to hold them. Punting doesn’t increases the odds of holding them.
Right, they need to hold them but you have a better chance of doing that than converting a 4th and 20 or 25.