*** TNF: Lions vs Chiefs *** READ THREAD RULES FIRST! ***

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
That was conditioning. Game moving quick, players breaking down.

gmb1

Reaction score
I was just giving this game and the Lions praise and then they returned to be playing like the Lions :muttley:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
No, I got the point. I've heard it a thousand times. Who either of us roots for tonight is meaningless. The game will go how it goes. That's the point.
That’s not my point. Of course it’s not meaningless.

Cowboys need Lions and any NFC team to lose in inter conference matchups . It could become a tiebreaker situation for us with wins or losses .

You either root for what benefits the Cowboys most or you don’t . I don’t care but I’ll certainly spell it out .

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well made them punt. Just moves them back from FG range they were in. :laugh:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
No, I got the point. I've heard it a thousand times. Who either of us roots for tonight is meaningless. The game will go how it goes. That's the point.
You're not concentrating hard enough.
I just mailed you an obsidian crystal and a phone number to call.
Prepare to shed blood.
Not yours!
I just gave you the number to a tick removal hotline.

You use them like they used leeches in days past.

It works man! Who wouldn't trade a case of Lyme disease for another championship?

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This is a perfect week to play KC, not sure Detroit can take advantage of it.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Of course it’s not meaningless.

Cowboys need Lions and any NFC team to lose in inter conference matchups . It could become a tiebreaker situation for us with wins or losses .

You either root for what benefits the Cowboys most or you don’t . I don’t care but I’ll certainly spell it out .
Again, I got your point the first time. NFC teams losing is good for the Cowboys. I figured that out when I was 10.

But what I'm doing during this game affects nothing. It's a meaningless act. I can't spell it out any clearer.