*** TNF: Lions vs Chiefs *** READ THREAD RULES FIRST! ***

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Why didn't the Lions decline that penalty and make it 4th down? You KNEW the Chiefs would convert. It's why the Lions are a failed franchise.
I think their reasons for franchise failure run a bit deeper but I agree that was a questionable decision. Don't give Mahomes another down.

RS12

Reaction score
I swear...MaHomes is a mixture of Staubach and Aikman....
The thing is that is not an uber talented offensive roster. A lot of guys who are simply elevated by his own play.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Please stop.

The game score will not be affected by one or three million people are hooting and hollering from their couches.

Only a person, who is physically at a game and making it hard for the opponent to hear on the field, can make rooting a tangible thing. Rooting is for personal pleasure only. It does not have any effect on the real world otherwise. That has always been true. It will always be true.
I’m sorry you take offense. But it appears worth noting that we should be rooting for what benefits us long term for the season.

No different than rooting against our division rivals. Lions are expected to be a playoff contender. A loss tonight could help us in playoff seeding. Just saying…

If this isn’t worth noting in a game thread then fine. I can stop. I was originally responding and supporting another fan who said basically same thing. Thanks