*** TNF: Lions vs Chiefs *** READ THREAD RULES FIRST! ***

Mannix

Reaction score
OMG....moved early!!! Of course its not called in KC.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Again, I got your point the first time. NFC teams losing is good for the Cowboys. I figured that out when I was 10.

But what I'm doing during this game affects nothing. It's a meaningless act. I can't spell it out any clearer.
That’s a given. Now, are you rooting for what benefits the Cowboys or not?

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Andy Reid’s teams were never defensive jaugernauts still this D is missing Jones very much , Mahoney have to score a lot to keep them in the games and without Kelsey it will be tough

ksadler1

Reaction score
KC is a good 2nd half team. We'll definitely see what the Lions are made of, especially if they go into the locker room behind.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I don't know who appointed you fan police but I'm sure it wasn't anyone on the CZ staff.

Not that it's any of your business, but I'm rooting for my bets. Now go watch the game.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That’s not my point. Of course it’s not meaningless.

Cowboys need Lions and any NFC team to lose in inter conference matchups . It could become a tiebreaker situation for us with wins or losses .

You either root for what benefits the Cowboys most or you don’t . I don’t care but I’ll certainly spell it out .
Who I root for in this game is meaningless in terms of what happens on the field tonight or in the standings at the end of the season. I'm rooting for the Cowboys to go all the way, and I'm rooting for the Lions to beat the Chiefs tonight. Sue me.

Also, I don't understand your argument. If it gets to be a tiebreaker situation, then the team that won more interconference games loses the tiebreaker.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
KC is a good 2nd half team. We'll definitely see what the Lions are made of, especially if they go into the locker room behind.
Also, Goff is not the greatest on the road…

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I don't know who appointed you fan police but I'm sure it wasn't anyone on the CZ staff.

Not that it's any of your business, but I'm rooting for my bets. Now go watch the game.
Just saying..that’s how we should roll. And everyone should be beyond any bets, etc.

And it becomes public business when expressed openly. Enjoy the game.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Mahones should’ve 2 ints so far, the lions defenders not putting in the extra step. 1 floater 2 deep ball off target.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please stop.

The game score will not be affected by one or three million people are hooting and hollering from their couches.

Only a person, who is physically at a game and making it hard for the opponent to hear on the field, can make rooting a tangible thing. Rooting is for personal pleasure only. It does not have any effect on the real world otherwise. That has always been true. It will always be true.