TNF-Raiders vs Chiefs

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
The Frankenstein's monster Christmas commercial hits me right in the feels every time.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
derek carr just dropped out of the mvp conversation. it's now between brady, stafford, and wilson.

As it should be. People are crazy to say it should be Dak (Though the NFL loves big stories, so he could win it)

Stafford is having a phenomenal year with little talent on the offense.

zeroburrito

Reaction score
As it should be. People are crazy to say it should be Dak (Though the NFL loves big stories, so he could win it)

Stafford is having a phenomenal year with little talent on the offense.
the only reason dak is not up there is because he is a rookie. if this was his year 2 he would be the front runner.

Manster68

Reaction score
If you can't beat your division rival in a game for first place you're not the Most Valuable Player in the NFL. Especially with not having a good game at all.

Carr missed WIDE open receivers - highly likely touchdowns!
Peters was burned several times! Did not capitalize on THAT?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
We're going to have another ref getting hit in the head with a bottle if the Raiders win this....

LoL ,,,I remember watching that game,,, it was Minnesota Vikings,,that referee got knocked down from a empty whiskey bottle, they wrapped his head up in white bandages like a turban,,, he he pressed on, calling plays/ throwing flags,,,it was funny.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
i'm not a voter, but those are the guys that are getting them. the wilson one is strange, but it is what it is.
Carr is still in the mix
Wilson ain't
dak is
Zeke is

now our guys may cancel each other out if that list in essence but one bad game will hit remove Carr unless tthe Raiders now collapse the next 4 weks

Rob-G

Reaction score
New England gonna coast to the Super Bowl if B-More, Denver or Miami don't hand them 2 regular season Ls. KC could win out, but NE would have the tiebreaker.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
the only reason dak is not up there is because he is a rookie.

No, it has to do with the fact that he has has an all-pro and dominant offensive line, great RB, great WR, great TE, and great slot receiver.

It's the MVP, most valuable player. It's tough to give him the MVP when you have a guy like Zeke in the discussion as well. If you have two people in contention for MVP, on offense, on the same team, that kinda cancels it out.

The MVP should be far and away the reason teams are winning or competitive.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Carr is still in the mix
Wilson ain't
dak is
Zeke is

now our guys may cancel each other out if that list in essence but one bad game will hit remove Carr unless tthe Raiders now collapse the next 4 weks

Can't see Carr still being in the mix after his horrid game tonight. His play was historically bad as the announcers pointed out, and this game was crucial.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Alex Smith and Joe Montana

Both all time greats, both played for the same franchises.

Kidding, but Smith is underrated.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
It's funny that anyone would be so dumb to think that Carr went from being the front runner for the MVP to totally out of consideration because of one game.