To all those disappointed with LVE

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Also just putting it out there. Does vander look like the really dumb kid in high school?

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
While I disagree with his views on LVE, I think he was talking about being in the minority of his opinion on LVE.
No. He commented on my post where i rebuked another poster who said He is white and a Mormon as a couple reasons why he didn't like LVE. Go back and read.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Most people can project a good or better career for stars from Alabama etc. You must be able to spot players who are from less advanced schools.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Most people can project a good or better career for stars from Alabama etc. You must be able to spot players who are from less advanced schools.
Tough to project him when he played low quality competition and when he played against Virginia with NFL size players and they got their hands on him it was ugly.

Y do we always have to take projects. Byron, jaylon, taco, now lve

Ozone22

Reaction score
After hearing Ian Rapoport talking highly of the pick and now reading this on LVE. I can say that I am not disappointed in the pick. Maybe it was just me but I thought they were going to pick a WR... That's what I get for thinking

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
After hearing Ian Rapoport talking highly of the pick and now reading this on LVE. I can say that I am not disappointed in the pick. Maybe it was just me but I thought they were going to pick a WR... That's what I get for thinking

Tbh, I was really hoping we wouldn't go WR. I know we need that as well, but I just felt that 19 wouldn't be the right time for WR. I wanted defense at 19, and defense is what we got.

khiladi

Reaction score
To all those disappointed with this pick, just be glad you're not Seahawk fans......:eek:

Why? They won a SB recently and got to another one and lost on the last drive. That should give you a few years of cleaning house to the fans. Jerry on the other hand is on an 20 plus year building house program that has not end in sight since we last won a SB.

J12B

Reaction score
Are you the forum police? It was a jab not to be taken too serious but a stick must be jammed up there pretty good

It was a jab not to be taken seriously. A stick must be stuck up there pretty good

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Ok....I'll play along.....What looks better???

1st LVE
2nd. Sutton/WR
3rd. FS

1st. Ridley/Moore
2nd FS
3rd Jewell
The 1st option by far.

Here is what I would like...

1st round: LB Leighton Vander Esch
2nd round: WR DJ Chark
3rd round: FS Deshon Elliott

khiladi

Reaction score
His speed is 4.65 smith right last year was 4.5 start of last season..But he had lateral issues..The brace is gone this year..And last year Smith was working towards his 4.4 speed before the knee..Sorry But I dont think this kid sees any part of the mlb position..

As I said in another post, based on what I saw on tape, he’s all straight line speed. He has a ‘tall frane’ and doesn’t play low to he ground. Nothing in there stood out about ‘pre-read’ intelligence.

Unless the full picture is much different than the tape, I don’t see anything up get excited about.

khiladi

Reaction score
And people say it’s just a stinger, but two of his three seasons, he basically saw the field only half the time (8 and 6 games respectively the first two seasons).

Somebody also mentioned stenosis, meaning his stinger is probably the result of an underlying issue.

And the conference he played in was pretty garbage overall.

It’s almost like another project.

Maybe the Jones picked him, because if he is adequate and a nice guy, they won’t have to pay him big bucks after his rookie contract expires.