To all you 'Romosexuals'

chagus

Reaction score
This wasn't on Dak and Romo wouldn't have won the game either. This was squarely on the D and our anemic front 7. I know you love him, but sometimes if you love someone, you have to set him free. LOL

Yeah, well it's not by choice. Dak is the future but i would've loved to see Rony with the 2016 team when he was healthy enough. That one drive against Philthy was just a tease. Oh well. Such is football.

vic64

Reaction score
I have always been a Romo supporter, but you are not taking him out for Romo at this stage of the game! Time to move on for him, the future is here! Who cares if you score 30, 40 or 50 points when your opponent always scores more. Firm up the side that needs to protect our leads... 2013 we put up 48 on the Broncos, they score 51! How do you score FORTY EIGHT pts and not win the game??? How many games the past 3 seasons were lost to 3 pts or less ??? Romo was in then !!! We got one side of the ball working pretty well now... time to work on the other side of the ball !!! just my .02¢

erod

Reaction score
I have to say, erod, Tony doesn't have much of a reputation for winning in the Playoffs.

Not with 4-12 teams that he somehow managed to get there.

How'd he look in 2014? He was brilliant against Green Bay.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I have to say, erod, Tony doesn't have much of a reputation for winning in the Playoffs.

Poor EROR lost his cookies when Dak came onto the scene. And those horrifying long drawn out cry threads of his. Obviously he hasnt gotten over it yet.