TO Blames Garrett

Bowdown27

Reaction score
This is going to get media attention and going to blow up. Get your popcorn ready. Here...we...go.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
2h81tef.jpg

kevm3

Reaction score
A lot of players are coming out and saying the obvious. TO said it WAY back when and a lot of people thought he was lying and that he was a 'problem child'. Nearly a decade later, we are still knee deep in mediocrity and we've changed all the pieces and still the same results. The only player still on this team from 'back then' is Jason Witten... and yet people still can't look at the constant and say, 'hey maybe that's the source of our issues'.

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
Just when replacing Garrett may need to be considered, TO opens his mouth and reset.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
A lot of players are coming out and saying the obvious. TO said it WAY back when and a lot of people thought he was lying and that he was a 'problem child'. Nearly a decade later, we are still knee deep in mediocrity and we've changed all the pieces and still the same results. The only player still on this team from 'back then' is Jason Witten... and yet people still can't look at the constant and say, 'hey maybe that's the source of our issues'.

Can’t agree more and as much as I love Witten as a player he is turned into Redball 2 in the media with the same cliches. I almost want him to retire before it annoys me. TO said what many of us and many ex players are saying now!