TO Blames Garrett

Verdict

Reaction score
I think some of you are confusing me of supporting Dez. I'm not sure how. Lol

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
not sure it's probably not because the years we suck we get an easy schedule next year and do good, then when we do good we get a hard schedule.. naw that's not it.. lmao

Reactions: BAT

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Agreed. Letting Green give up eight sacks with zero help was beyond idiotic.

Classic never adjust Garrett. Regardless what the OC does or doesn't do, the HC was standing right there as well. Ultimate responsibility goes along with the title HEAD coach, unless your name is Garrett.

Last edited:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
this is Garrett's reply to TO

giphy.gif

rkell87

Reaction score
Garrett is a master manipulator just not on the football field. He held the offense back to get wade fired. He has set up fall guy after fall guy for the teams preformance. No one is enept enough to let Chaz Green fail that spectacularly on accident. Garrett let him fail so pollock would take the blame for the offense preformance issues(Green was good before pollock jerry idk what happened- Garrett probably)

The guy is a weasel trying to keep a job he's unfit for because he hasn't earned it on merit. He's behind enemy lines every day trying to stay alive. If he weren't sabotaging my team I'd almost admire what he's been able to do.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
This is going to be entertaining. I'm curious to see if all the anti-TO people suddenly come to his side since he's taking aim at the most recent GRO target. For the newbies, that stands for Get Rid Of ___, which, ironically, I rember going back to GROZ (Zimmer, who is now the golden boy we let get away). Fan mob mentality is fun to watch!
GROG!

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Dez is a good receiver but not worth what he's getting paid and not the #1 receiver. If his pride would allow him to step back and allow a NEW faster, great route running receiver to take over that spot, I'd love, or I think I'd love Dez again.
His ego won't let you love him again bro. I'm sorry to give you that tidbit of reality.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
This is going to be entertaining. I'm curious to see if all the anti-TO people suddenly come to his side since he's taking aim at the most recent GRO target. For the newbies, that stands for Get Rid Of ___, which, ironically, I rember going back to GROZ (Zimmer, who is now the golden boy we let get away). Fan mob mentality is fun to watch!
That ship sailed 8 years ago bro. This isn't about bring any TO detractors out.

This is about reality hitting the puppet smack dab in his string filled face.

Whether you adored TO back in the day (like me) or not, that ship sailed long ago. Right now this is solely about something the vast majority of our fan base sees. It's time for Jerry to consider relinquishing his prized puppet. Sell it on Craigslist.