TO Blames Garrett

Reaction score
TO was done at the end. Just like Dez likely is now.
TO's stats during his 3 year stint don't support that. His numbers were consistent all along, no drop off but I suspect his "off-ness" combined with what I believe is an old boys club culture in Cowboys land is why his tenure ended. And about Dez, he still is damn good but not $16.5M he's due next season

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
TO's stats during his 3 year stint don't support that. His numbers were consistent all along, no drop off but I suspect his "off-ness" combined with what I believe is an old boys club culture in Cowboys land is why his tenure ended. And about Dez, he still is damn good but not $16.5M he's due next season
Dez is a good receiver but not worth what he's getting paid and not the #1 receiver. If his pride would allow him to step back and allow a NEW faster, great route running receiver to take over that spot, I'd love, or I think I'd love Dez again.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Say what you want about T.O. But the man is one of the top 3 WR’s of all time. You don’t do that without knowing something about nfl passing schemes.

TO was always a smart player between the lines.

He also has no reason to lie at this point.

Iago33

Reaction score
This is going to be entertaining. I'm curious to see if all the anti-TO people suddenly come to his side since he's taking aim at the most recent GRO target. For the newbies, that stands for Get Rid Of ___, which, ironically, I rember going back to GROZ (Zimmer, who is now the golden boy we let get away). Fan mob mentality is fun to watch!

HungryLion

Reaction score
This is going to be entertaining. I'm curious to see if all the anti-TO people suddenly come to his side since he's taking aim at the most recent GRO target. For the newbies, that stands for Get Rid Of ___, which, ironically, I rember going back to GROZ (Zimmer, who is now the golden boy we let get away). Fan mob mentality is fun to watch!

You can be anti T.O as a player but still agree with what he is saying.

The people who want Garrett gone don’t need TO’s opinion to validate their concerns. We have 7 years of mediocrity to validate them.

kevm3

Reaction score
At least TO isn’t in denial, and he lived it! Not only do opposing players say it, but you’re own players? But coming up on year 12 things will be different?! Pathetic and sad that the owner or his cohorts don’t see it.

What's mindblowing to me is not only are previous players like TO saying it, but CURRENT players like Dez and Brice are saying it

Cattle_Rancher

Reaction score
I wish this was someone like Michael Irvin someone Jerry seems to listen to. Coming from TO this will mean nothing to Jerry.

I wish Jerry would take JG out to lunch draw a circle and say this is the Cowboys and then draw a little circle and say this is JG then draw a line between them. I can’t remember exactly what he did to TO but something like that.

Verdict

Reaction score
Not at all. Tell me what was revised? I used to go at it with zrinkill and all the other old, miserable TO haters. It wasn’t enough to say he was a head case but they tried to say he couldn’t play anymore as well. That’s bs

Actually it's true. Lol. You are still in denial. He was a great player talent wise. Then he lost it because he couldn't beat press coverage.

Verdict

Reaction score

TO was a lot like Dez is now. At the end he struggled against God corners who could press him, then he would feast on the really bad corners.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
The scapegoat is speaking out.. good for him. And now all the clowns can see it. Of course it's Garrett. Anybody that watched his game plan against the Vikings playoff loss would tell you. Garrett has no clue! He made zero adjustments, zero!

His offense only works once then it never changes.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
was he crying when he blame Garrett, if not, it wasn't coming from the heart........."he's not my coach" *tears rolls down face*

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
TO was a lot like Dez is now. At the end he struggled against God corners who could press him, then he would feast on the really bad corners.

Dez aint feasting on jack..............even jag corners shut him down............just look at the numbers, like 23 consecutive games with a 100.

I don't recall T.O. ever going 2 or 3 games without a hundy, forget 23.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Media will probably dismiss this as "TO being TO", but there is such a growing number of current and former NFL figures saying the same thing that eventually, Jerry is going to be forced to act. Garrett can't continue to be the head coach if he isn't willing to adapt and actually help his team. Purely out-executing your opponent doesn't work in 2018.
He doesn’t know how to adjust! Never forget the Atlanta game. A Middle School coach would have made adjustments to help his lousy backup tackles. Garrett never did!!