TO Blames Garrett

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
TO is TO. and he didn't like parcells, he didn't like the eagles, he didn't like garrett, he doesn't like anybody. also he is last to the party, he likes to just come in and pile it on at the end.

TO is also right.

I don’t get why people don’t see this. You have to be some kind of Garrett supporter to say his schemesmarent bland, and basic to the point that it hurts our team.

Shake_Tiller

Reaction score
Owens is a megalomaniacal juvenile whose advice I wouldn't take regarding the day of the week I get garbage service. Lately he has become even more detached from reality and has become the punchline to some decidedly sad jokes. He was a wondrous athlete whose emotional development was deeply stunted.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
TO is also right.

I don’t get why people don’t see this. You have to be some kind of Garrett supporter to say his schemesmarent bland, and basic to the point that it hurts our team.

We now have multiple cowboy players both old and present, players on other teams old and present and current coaches in the NFL on other teams that have all confirmed that the Cowboys offense is basic and easy to scheme. Its bland and doesnt fool anyone.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Owens is a megalomaniacal juvenile whose advice I wouldn't take regarding the day of the week I get garbage service. Lately he has become even more detached from reality and has become the punchline to some decidedly sad jokes. He was a wondrous athlete whose emotional development was deeply stunted.

And all that aside he is 100% right. Even an idiot like TO can see the obvious.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
TO is also right.

Tyrone Smith goes down........"next man up"!!! CHAZ GREEN!!! Do nothing just coach business as usual. LOL It will just work itself out.

8 sacks and an embarrassing loss later clappy the clown realizes maybe he should have schemed him some help. Never mind figuring that out after the first 4 sacks in the first half. Dopey the clown should be fired and should never again be allowed anywhere near coaching anything other than pop warner.

shawn_

Reaction score
Its not just TO, its most of the sports writers, former players and such.. hell even the average fan can see.. But in the end regardless of what any logical mind or opinion says, their is only one vote that counts,, its JJs..

We have a great owner of the Cowboys, its just the GM is maddening incompetent...

Reactions: BAT

shawn_

Reaction score
Tyrone Smith goes down........"next man up"!!! CHAZ GREEN!!! Do nothing just coach business as usual. LOL It will just work itself out.

8 sacks and an embarrassing loss later clappy the clown realizes maybe he should have schemed him some help. Never mind figuring that out after the first 4 sacks in the first half. Dopey the clown should be fired and should never again be allowed anywhere near coaching anything other than pop warner.
This is likely the singular moment that showed this staff lacked the ability to make changes in game in real time.. The people in the BOOTH who have access to monitors didnt communicate that Green/Ball needed help earlier... Not waiting till the 4th quarter to start to slide help over to them ..

Reactions: BAT

Otto65

Reaction score
You can say what you want about TO, but he has been around and doesn't need to worry about biting the hand that feeds him.
I'm sure that group that left last year, Church, Claiborne, Carr, etc. would have a lot to say about Garrett, but they are still in the league and won't say a word.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
This is likely the singular moment that showed this staff lacked the ability to make changes in game in real time.. The people in the BOOTH who have access to monitors didnt communicate that Green/Ball needed help earlier... Not waiting till the 4th quarter to start to slide help over to them ..

Yep and we saw it time and time again over the years. We are up or even in the first half and then come out business as usual while the other team makes adjustments and steamrolls us.

I will never forget the Greenbay game 3 years ago when we were up by 23 at halftime and Demarco Murray was dominating at 8 yards per carry. Clappy the clown came out winging the ball all over the place with Romo in shotgun. Romo throws 3 picks and a few pick sixes and Greenbay comes back to win. After the game one of the GB player thanks Garrett for going away from the run. "Its what they do" he says. Jerry is pissed and confesses that the Cowboys could have basically kneeled every play in the 2nd half and won the game. Murray is also pissed wondering why Garrett the dope ran the ball a total of 7 times in the 2nd half after dominating in the run game at 8 yards per carry in the first half.

The same thing happened a year earlier playing the Lions.

Big_D

Reaction score

Unfortunately I don't see Smith or Lee playing a full 16 moving forward. So we'll definitely see Garretts inability to adjust front and center. Never mind any other injuries, scheme, playcalling, clock management, etc.. that excuse train will keep rolling.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
I love how people just parrot what the media feeds them. The only real crime TO was ever guilty of is brutal honesty... He got into with Mariucci in san fran who sucked as a coach and said that he thought Garcia was gay which is understandable because he is pretty metro. When he went to philthy after the SB loss he said that it looked like McScabb got tired and he wasn't wrong along with answering Collinsworth's question truthfully in saying that the egals would've been better with Farve. McScabb made it a race thing because Favre is white. In Dallas he stepped on the clapper's toes...

Do you guys think that the clapper could handle a Charles Hailey type player?? I sure as hell don't. He would've had JJ run him off because he's a passive aggressive p****. He had JJ do it with TO. They didn't bring back the kraken because he couldn't even handle him. Garrett is a huge b**** and a terrible coach on top of that.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Unfortunately I don't see Smith or Lee playing a full 16 moving forward. So we'll definitely see Garretts inability to adjust front and center. Never mind any other injuries, scheme, playcalling, clock management, etc.. that excuse train will keep rolling.

Exactly. So at this point both the offense and defense is getting worse while having to find replacements for Lee and Smith. What are the odds their eventual replacements are as good or better?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
All I know is this has been the longest process ever.
Landry took an expansion team to a championship game in less time.

shawn_

Reaction score
Yep and we saw it time and time again over the years. We are up or even in the first half and then come out business as usual while the other team makes adjustments and steamrolls us.

I will never forget the Greenbay game 3 years ago when we were up by 23 at halftime and Demarco Murray was dominating at 8 yards per carry. Clappy the clown came out winging the ball all over the place with Romo in shotgun. Romo throws 3 picks and a few pick sixes and Greenbay comes back to win. After the game one of the GB player thanks Garrett for going away from the run. "Its what they do" he says. Jerry is pissed and confesses that the Cowboys could have basically kneeled every play in the 2nd half and won the game. Murray is also pissed wondering why Garrett the dope ran the ball a total of 7 times in the 2nd half after dominating in the run game at 8 yards per carry in the first half.

The same thing happened a year earlier playing the Lions.
Sad I can like this only one time.. This is the playoff game that personifies JG, it also shows Jerrys love for Garrett

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I love how people just parrot what the media feeds them. The only real crime TO was ever guilty of is brutal honesty... He got into with Mariucci in san fran who sucked as a coach and said that he thought Garcia was gay which is understandable because he is pretty metro. When he went to philthy after the SB loss he said that it looked like McScabb got tired and he wasn't wrong along with answering Collinsworth's question truthfully in saying that the egals would've been better with Farve. McScabb made it a race thing because Favre is white. In Dallas he stepped on the clapper's toes...

Do you guys think that the clapper could handle a Charles Hailey type player?? I sure as hell don't. He would've had JJ run him off because he's a passive aggressive p****. He had JJ do it with TO. They didn't bring back the kraken because he couldn't even handle him. Garrett is a huge b**** and a terrible coach on top of that.
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I have NEVER seen a coach as bad as Garrett EVER. No exageration at all. He is the WORST I have ever seen. Campo and Wade run circles around him.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Sad I can like this only one time.. This is the playoff game that personifies JG, it also shows Jerrys love for Garrett

Yep and clappy the clown losses to Greenbay and Rogers 4 years ago because he left too much time on the clock for Rogers to score. The idiot does the EXACT same thing 2 years later leaving too much time for Rogers to work his magic. How can anyone be sooo stupid?

shawn_

Reaction score
Exactly. So at this point both the offense and defense is getting worse while having to find replacements for Lee and Smith. What are the odds their eventual replacements are as good or better?
Two of the best players on the team,,, not likely.. But the way the offense is built I would say Smith is the key.. Scoring points was a issue..