to others 70%

TD/INT

to Bryant 4/3
to others 12/4

to Bryant 10/2
to others 16/3

to Bryant 16/4
to others 25/7

Passes 15+ yards in the air, on plays that gained at least 20 yards. These are only for the games Dez played in.

Bryant 2
others 11

2016 (14 games)
Bryant 10
others 11

2014 (18 games)
Bryant 18
others 18

Here are all pass plays that gained at least 20 yards, so it also includes plays that were mostly YAC. Again, only Dez's games.

Bryant 4
others 17

2016 (14 games)
Bryant 12
others 22

2014 (18 games)
Bryant 24
others 35

Thomas82

Reaction score
It’s not about liking TO or not liking him.

It’s about a coach that doesn’t put his players in the best position to succeed.

There is so much whining and crying over Dez but what he has accomplished with a coach like Jason Garrett is incredible.

I couldn't have said it better.

sideon

Reaction score
TO played on 4 different teams over his last 7 years because he was a team cancer. It seemed pretty clear that Parcells didnt want him either. Romo wanted him gone also.

And the best seasons he had out of those last 7 years was his time with the Cowboys. He wasn’t hindered by our offense here. He thrived in it.

He openly complained in the locker room that Romo was throwing too many passes to his hall of fame tight end.

The guy was an idiot.
What the hell does that have to do with anything? TO is a very smart football player and he was explaining why you can't just say Dez is over the hill.
Sharpe says Dez can't run the route tree and probably never watches film of other receivers.

TO probably doesn't even watch the games. He made a comment about a lack of opportunties for Dez which indicates he has not reviewed this topic because Dez is near the top in targets.

TO just showed up with no prep with the intent to bash Garrett who we already know he hates.
How does Shannon know what Dez can't do? And we keep talking about targets, but how many of those targets are good throws? When Dez drops a pass that's on him, but if the ball is over/under thrown or goes sailing out of bounds then that's on the QB.

Last edited:
Reactions: BAT

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
T.O wasn't that bad in the locker room in Dallas like people want to believe. He was a scapegoat in Dallas. I've always said that and will continue to believe that.

If that were true, there wouldn't have been a falling out between TO and Tony and Jason Witten, which there obviously was.

So it's either the guy who was released from five NFL teams despite fantastic ability for being a cancer over and over and over again, or the standup franchise QB and the future NFL Man of the Year who both played their entire careers in Dallas and built reputations for being team first guys. You pick which one you think was the problem.

It absolutely boggles my mind that anybody can be confused as to what the issue was on this one.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
If that were true, there wouldn't have been a falling out between TO and Tony and Jason Witten, which there obviously was.

So it's either the guy who was released from five NFL teams despite fantastic ability for being a cancer over and over and over again, or the standup franchise QB and the future NFL Man of the Year who both played their entire careers in Dallas and built reputations for being team first guys. You pick which one you think was the problem.

It absolutely boggles my mind that anybody can be confused as to what the issue was on this one.

You say he was released for being a cancer as if it fact. I bet most of those teams that released him disagree with you.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You say he was released for being a cancer as if it fact. I bet most of those teams that released him disagree with you.

I bet they don't.

You're talking at the end of his career probably? The 49ers tried to trade him and that ended up a nightmare. Owens turned the locker room in PHI against itself and got in a fist fight with a teammate on top of his very public feud with McNabb. We all know how Dallas turned out.

The Bills chose not to resign him to a reasonable one year deal. He signed with CIN for $2MM that next season instead. That might have been because he was washed up. It's tough to say. But either way, *most* of the NFL teams he played for had huge issues with the guy.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
T.O wasn't that bad in the locker room in Dallas like people want to believe. He was a scapegoat in Dallas. I've always said that and will continue to believe that.
Witten wanted him gone. That's all you need to know.

Witten was ok giving Joseph Randle a 2nd chance.