To everyone I've offended.

Reaction score
I notice a little feeling of satisfaction and stress relief when I place morons on my Ignore List... I'd love to have this application here at work!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Chief said:
Hos, you have some Dr. Phil in you.

I may need to have a session with you pretty soon.
I can fix anything but a broken heart.

:grin:

phillycard

Reaction score
Damn Nathan. I don't think that theres any need to do that. You feel how you feel. No need to make apologies. People express their fandom differently, and not every fan of a team will see eye to eye with each other. But at the end of the day, you all want the same thing and that's for the Cowboys to win. Don't let a few dissenting opinions drive you from posting about your passion for the "Boys". That is bound to happen on an internet messageboard community.

JVita17

Benched
Reaction score
nathanlt said:
I have always been a Cowboys fan.
I’ve come to realize that I had too much reverence for the days of Roger Staubach and Tom Landry, so that when Terrell Owens showboated on the star, I felt that he had spit in the face of the team that I loved. He had mocked the Dallas Cowboys stars I had in reality worshiped. That unhealthy reverence became twisted into a vicious hatred for him that followed wherever he went. Now that he is on the team, there is simply no joy any longer watching them. That’s what happens when you take the Dallas Cowboys too seriously.

The sad thing is, my wife and I had a big fight over whether or not the Cowboys would even be watched in our house. And that’s when I realized Terrell Owens is affecting more than just my favorite team. He was affecting my marriage, and I’m sure not going to let a grudge do that. A grudge is not more important than people, and I have offended many of you by saying you are not fans. One of these days I’m going to forgive him, but it’s going to take a while for me to actually mean it.

I sincerely apologize for the hurtful comments I made to people in here over the Cowboys and “real fans” I’m not going to make any more argument about it, and it’s doubtful that I’ll ever post again. I’m really embarrassed, and once again, I apologize to each and every one of you.

I need to post this now so that I can’t change my mind and slip back into a war over this topic.

its called phycotherapy

i cant belive people, human being act like this, its rediculous

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
JVita17 said:
its called phycotherapy

i cant belive people, human being act like this, its rediculous

What ? Seriously, I have no idea what you are trying to communicate.