TO Forced to Apologize to Eagles & Teammates...*merge*

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
This might not be true but (Sorry if this turns out to be bs).....but I saw on another board that the Eagles have called a 12:45 PC to announce they are suspending Owens.

I will try to find out more.

Reaction score
Wouldn't hurt, Philly wouldnt have score 21 last week if it wasn't for TO and I don't think they would have 4 wins without TO either, but the guy is a cancer

TheHustler

Reaction score
He practiced yesterday, so I'd be surprised if it was true. Then again, it IS TO....

Derinyar

Reaction score
I'd rather see him not be suspended, TO with a chip on his shoulder is a thing to worry about.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
well, he did smack on Donovan again yesterday -- he said the team would be 7-0 with Favre at QB.

Can a player talk about guys on other teams? Wouldn't that be a form of tampering?

Hiero

Reaction score
give him a keyshawn entire year suspension. man would I love that. I think if they keep losing and are out of the playoff race soon they will definitely do it.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
I'm predicting they suspend him for the rest of the year. He's just too much of a distraction. Ok- maybe I'm just hoping for that.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
if they do suspend him, please do it for at least 2 games please. Him coming off a 1 game suspension on MNF worries me a bit. It has all the makings of a breakout performance

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Sounds like a bad rumor - Reid will address the TO situation and the comments but a suspension is highly doubtful.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Canadian BoyzFan said:
This might not be true but (Sorry if this turns out to be bs).....but I saw on another board that the Eagles have called a 12:45 PC to announce they are suspending Owens.

I will try to find out more.

I guess will know in about 10 minutes if it is true. Personally, I want him to play this week to give the iggles a chance to beat the skins. I am more concerned about joe gibbs/skins getting momentum/confidence from a victory over the iggles. The iggles are done this year and I think if the Commanders lose a couple more games they will mail it in as well.

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
It may be BS like I said.......I'm not claiming it to be fact. I still thought it was news worthy and worth checking out.

Reaction score
DallasInDC said:
I guess will know in about 10 minutes if it is true. Personally, I want him to play this week to give the iggles a chance to beat the skins. I am more concerned about joe gibbs/skins getting momentum/confidence from a victory over the iggles. The iggles are done this year and I think if the Commanders lose a couple more games they will mail it in as well.

The beating they took by the GMen hurt their confidence, a beating by the Eagles without TO would really hurt'em

DallasInDC

Reaction score
D41lasCowboys31 said:
The beating they took by the GMen hurt their confidence, a beating by the Eagles without TO would really hurt'em

I agree. That would turn the NFC East into a 2 team race and I am not sold on Eli's ability to handle the pressure down the stretch. The only advantage the gmen have is that they still have the 49ers, minnesota, and philly x2 left on their schedule.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Canadian BoyzFan said:
It may be BS like I said.......I'm not claiming it to be fact. I still thought it was news worthy and worth checking out.
I appreciate it - it's enough that I am going to listen to the press conference. Nothing like scooping Eagles' fans with bad news. :D

Reaction score
DallasInDC said:
I agree. That would turn the NFC East into a 2 team race and I am not sold on Eli's ability to handle the pressure down the stretch. The only advantage the gmen have is that they still have the 49ers, minnesota, and philly x2 left on their schedule.

Eli has yet to show he can handle pressure on the road, the only road game they won was at Giants Stadium, but I think NFC East gets two teams into the playoffs. Without Griese TB will die down and STL had a fluke win last week. The two wildcard teams will be Giants and Atlanta/Carolina (one will win division other will be WC)