TO Forced to Apologize to Eagles & Teammates...*merge*

AbeBeta

Reaction score
These reporters are good -- much better than the bunch following the Cowboys.

Guess that's what you get in a real city.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Yeah, I'd say he's probably considering a suspension at this point but hasn't decided, that's how I read it.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Reid was asked if he would ever suspend TO, and the answer was completely noncommittal. He doesn't know.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Oh man...

Cold shower time. All excited over nothing.

That's ok though...thanks for the heads up.

AmericasTeam31

Reaction score
Listen to Dan Patrick on ESPN radio.....Sal Pal will be on soon, he usually knows what's going in on "in house"

Doomsday101

Reaction score
The fact that a suspension is even being considered does not bode well for the Eagles, I think this is a team on the verge of collapsing and with each loss it is only going to get worse. TO has yet to learn to keep his mouth shut around the media and as he continues to flap his lips he will only make matters worse as he alienates teammates.

AmericasTeam31

Reaction score
Patrick got a call from someone close to the team and was told that it was beign considered....a suspension....

AbeBeta

Reaction score
AmericasTeam31 said:
Patrick got a call from someone close to the team and was told that it was beign considered....a suspension....

Like Patrick really knows people close to the team.

Ashwynn

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
The fact that a suspension is even being considered does not bode well for the Eagles, I think this is a team on the verge of collapsing and with each loss it is only going to get worse. TO has yet to learn to keep his mouth shut around the media and as he continues to flap his lips he will only make matters worse as he alienates teammates.

Man, very good points, something I too have noticed.

I tell you what, this is better then I could have imagined. The fact that there is rumor and Sal gunna talk about it, its mounting in Philly and about to blow wide open. TO needs to shut up and walk a fine line from here on out. But we all know theres not way in heck he CAN do that. Wow, I almost wish I lived in philly right now so I could listen to philly sports talk, god, they gotta be hating this. :lmao:

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
Here is my original post I read elsewhere.

TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT IS WORTH:
================================================

Just received this information from my close friend at the EAGLES.

Here's the message:

Andy and Heckert met with TO this morning and plan to meet again at 11am. Heckert says “he’s gone” and they will most likely suspend him.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
whoa, TO was just on ESPN tv apologizing..just read a brief statement for any comments he made that were "derogatory"

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
abersonc said:
These reporters are good -- much better than the bunch following the Cowboys.

Guess that's what you get in a real city.

lmao thats funny the rest of the Philly fans are talking about the crappy soft media on their site

AmericasTeam31

Reaction score
Canadian BoyzFan said:
Here is my original post I read elsewhere.

TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT IS WORTH:
================================================

Just received this information from my close friend at the EAGLES.

Here's the message:

Andy and Heckert met with TO this morning and plan to meet again at 11am. Heckert says “he’s gone” and they will most likely suspend him.

Reid said that he hasn't talked to TO yet....hhhhmmmm.....

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
TO says......

I'll make this short and shweet.

I had an opportunity to talk with the Eagles organization and they don't recognize individual achievements. I offended the organization with my remarks and I would like to apologize for them.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Sal Pal saying there had been definitely 'sentiment within the organization for suspending TO for at least one game", and that perhaps TO's intention was to 'force a Keyshawn".

McNabb's mom evidently has classified TO as "unbalanced". LOL

Yea, mom, yea.