TO Forced to Apologize to Eagles & Teammates...*merge*

AbeBeta

Reaction score
2 team race? I think if the Eagles suspend TO they will still be a tough team -- not as talented but certainly more of a 'team'

Reaction score
abersonc said:
2 team race? I think if the Eagles suspend TO they will still be a tough team -- not as talented but certainly more of a 'team'

Without TO teams can play more man on man and blitz heavily and hit the already banged up McNabb

DallasInDC

Reaction score
abersonc said:

An injured Mcchunky, no TO, no running game and banged up defense = no shot at the playoffs.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
D41lasCowboys31 said:
Without TO teams can play more man on man and blitz heavily and hit the already banged up McNabb

they were pretty good pre-TO

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
D41lasCowboys31 said:
Wouldn't hurt, Philly wouldnt have score 21 last week if it wasn't for TO and I don't think they would have 4 wins without TO either, but the guy is a cancer

you are giving this clown way too much credit...Philly won alot of games from 2001-2004 w/o Owens-cancer....and they won both playoff games last yr (granted, against mediocre teams) w/o him

David

AmericasTeam31

Reaction score
I'm starting to believe that something is going on. They are about 30 minutes later than scheduled. And by listening closely, it doesn't appear to have started yet. Maybe they're informing the league what's going on? I have no idea......

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
I heard the Press conference was to announce They had given Brian Westbrook a new contract

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Doesn't this remind you of the 1995 Dallas Cowboys? Turmoil...it's a *****.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Here's a question -- would BP put up with a player like TO? Doubt it. Reid is a pretty tough guy. Yesterday TO said the eagles organization had no class. I can't see him putting up with that.

Frankly, I hate the Eagles, but to say that organization has no class is not right -- their fans have no class - but the team?

Seems like TO is the guy on the team with no class.

AmericasTeam31

Reaction score
Patrick says that there is a "real possibility" TO will be suspended..... Sal Pal. on in 20 minutes

AbeBeta

Reaction score
I can't believe I've been sitting here waiting on Andy Reid for 20 minutes.

Ken

Reaction score
abersonc said:
I can't believe I've been sitting here waiting on Andy Reid for 20 minutes.
me neither....I was supposed to be going to the gym...guess that's not happening.

He better be suspended!