Today In Strangeness

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
So ghosts wear clothes in the afterlife? She may have died, but I'm pretty sure her clothes didn't.

TseoVcO.jpg

Them

Reaction score
...not sure...they do in the movies!...anyway I'm just reporting....that issue would be for everyone else to decide!
As for myself!...I don't believe in ghost ( or humans walking around in the "afterlife,"...but I do believe in "sprits," (good and bad.)
But that's a subject that cannot be discussed here...as you know!
xfPPplq.jpg

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
cocgr6b.png

10.) Nudity
Emotional or psychological exposure or vulnerability is very often expressed in dreams through nudity. The body part that’s exposed can give more insight into the emotion that our dreams are helping us to understand....
Nudity is one of the most common dream symbols, revealing your true self to others. You may feel vulnerable and exposed to others. Showing off your nudity may suggest sexual urges or a desire for recognition
A7mBuWx.jpg
Well, as mentioned before I have had pretty vivid dreams of flying like Superman while buck nakedo_O
And I'd really like to know what's that all about,,, as at first it's awesomely exhilarating yet then after awhile it's not like you're really in total control and could like,,,crash,,, and your naked Too:huh:

Them

Reaction score
Today in Strangeness: October 23rd...

Welcome to Mole Day! It's an unofficial holiday celebrated among chemists, referencing the mole, a unit of measure.
The swallows of San Juan Capistrano reportedly depart on this day, and every October 23rd, to begin their migration to the warmer climate of Argentina.
g31nNV0.jpg

FwIpHm7.gif

...also...

Trump to Allow the Release of Classified JFK Files:

President Trump has announced his intention to approve the release of a cache of JFK assassination files expected to be made public next week.
The 3,100 heretofore-unseen documents as well as the non-redacted versions of over 30,000 files that had previously only been partially declassified were due to be released this coming Thursday, October 26th.

Whether or not the document dump would even occur has been the subject of considerable speculation for months, as the regulations governing the file release specifically stated that only the president could stop it from happening. Seemingly putting an end to that mystery, Trump declared in a Tweet on Saturday morning, "subject to the receipt of further information, I will be allowing, as President, the long blocked and classified JFK FILES to be opened." The news will no doubt be cheered by historians and conspiracy theorists who have sought to study these documents for decades and now anxiously await their chance to do so in the very near future.

However, as is often the case with the infamous assassination, it would be wise to temper expectations until the story fully unfolds and more information becomes available. That is because reports surfaced on Friday, prior to Trump's weekend tweet, that the CIA and other agencies were pressuring the president to block the full release of the files due to concerns about documents from the 1990's that are contained in the cache. As such, it's entirely possible that those specific files, relatively scant though they may be, will not be a part of the document dump, fueling further suspicions that the intelligence agency has something to hide about the assassination.

Additionally, the caveat "subject to the receipt of further information," allows Trump to change his decision sometime before the October 26th deadline, giving the intelligence agencies in question one last chance to persuade the president to stop the release. Provided that things continue on the course that they seem to be headed now, concerns regarding the logistical nightmare which could erupt when the National Archives makes the entire library of documents available at once remain quite valid.

Be that as it may, students of the assassination are likely to be thrilled just to get the chance to access the documents, although they can also be forgiven for holding their proverbial breath for the next few days while they wait to see if, after all these years, the files will finally see the light of day.
tiBU7Iw.jpg

...extra...

Watch: Dashcam Captures 'Ghost Car' Accident in Singapore:

An odd dashcam video from Singapore has left many viewers scratching their heads as is shows a traffic accident seemingly caused by a 'ghost car.'
In the perplexing footage, a white car can be seen sitting at a busy junction and then slowly taking a right turn.
However, almost immediately after the driver begins accelerating, the vehicle is slammed into by an oncoming car that appears to have come out of nowhere. Attempting to find where the 'ghost car' came from has proven to be a challenge for many observers, causing the confounding footage to go viral over the last few days.

Based on the sun is casting shadows over the road from whence the 'ghost car' came, it would appear that the vehicle was hidden by an optical illusion at least from the perspective of the dashcam. How and why the driver who got hit did not see the car coming is an altogether different mystery, but one would not be surprised if it somehow involved being distracted by a cell phone. Nonetheless, for the sake of everyone involved, hopefully the accident did not involve an actual 'ghost car,' because that would surely be a nightmare to explain to an insurance company.

Them

Reaction score
Well, as mentioned before I have had pretty vivid dreams of flying like Superman while buck nakedo_O
And I'd really like to know what's that all about,,, as at first it's awesomely exhilarating yet then after awhile it's not like you're really in total control and could like,,,crash,,, and your naked Too:huh:

...There is no person, outside of you, who can ever truly “interpret” your dreams. Each of us should trust our gut instinct about what our dream symbols mean, so the answers to your questions will speak to you, about you. When you answer these questions, keep in mind that the more truthful you are, the more you will understand.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
...There is no person, outside of you, who can ever truly “interpret” your dreams. Each of us should trust our gut instinct about what our dream symbols mean, so the answers to your questions will speak to you, about you. When you answer these questions, keep in mind that the more truthful you are, the more you will understand.
,,,er,,,COPY!,,,I guess,,,:huh: so all these 'dream interpretations' you've been posting have been broken down , analyzed and structured into a meaningful positive insight of the human psyche,,,by the dreamer themselves?
Got it,,,standbyo_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score

Dreaming about flying like Superman while naked:
Dreamer is a bit warped in their conformity to societal norms casing-liner, with a strong preference of being unencumbered , realizing that one cannot actually physically fly like superman( from earlier attempts by jumping off the roof,out of a tree or over the crest of a steeply sloping hill),the dreamer escapes to where the impossible is not only possible but is a normal occurrence, the fear of crashing stems from elements of doubt,residing deep within the dreamers saddlebags of practicality, concerning flying range, abilities such as speed, maneuverability and altitude (as my fears of crashing always arise after I "push the issue" by conducting weird dogfighting moves while in flight) thusly resulting in death do to crashing ,the whole naked part(I reckon)
Signifies the born into the world naked and with nothing so shall the person leave the life existence naked taking nothing with them,,,,,man,,,:huh:,,,what a teaser of a hosejob dreams areo_O

Them

Reaction score
...LOL...?...If that's your personal interpretation...then I'm sure it works for you!:thumbup:

Them

Reaction score
Today in Strangeness: October 24th...

Drifting up towards obscure heavenly bodies, William Lassell discovered Ariel and Umbriel, two satellites of Uranus, on this day in 1851.
Back down on Earth, Annie Edson Taylor celebrated her 63rd birthday by becoming the first person to survive a barrel ride over Niagara Falls 1901.
Also, Los Angeles reached its 18th straight day of smog ('55).
3qE3D6a.jpg

...also...

Famed Bigfoot Footage Turns 50:

Fifty years ago , Roger Patterson and Bob Gimlin visited northern California in the hopes of spotting Bigfoot and wound up capturing perhaps the most famous film footage in paranormal history. Known colloquially as the 'Patterson-Gimlin film,' the roughly minute-long scene purportedly shows the legendary Bigfoot in remarkable detail as it walks directly in front of the camera.

Over the last five decades, the footage has captivated and mystified viewers and has become an iconic symbol of Bigfoot featured in countless television programs and documentaries. In fact, there's little doubt that nearly every person reading this article has seen the footage at some point in their lives and, for many paranormal enthusiasts, on more occasions than they can probably count.

Of course, due to the stunning nature of the footage, it has also proven to be incredibly controversial with scientists of all stripes attempting on numerous occasions to confirm or disprove that the creature in the film is a genuine Bigfoot. Even the cryptozoology community does not universally accept the veracity of the footage with 'where one stands on the Patterson-Gimlin film' often serving as proverbial litmus test for many researchers.

A thorn in the side of skeptics, the tantalizing footage stands head and shoulders above all other Bigfoot evidence in the sense that it is simply either a legitimate film of the creature or a well-produced hoax that has managed to persist for all these years. To that end, despite being vigorously analyzed, stabilized, and dissected as well as endlessly debated, the Patterson-Gimlin film has never been debunked, leaving the question of its veracity unanswered to this day. While we may never truly know if the footage features a real Bigfoot, what seems to be certain is that the film will never be forgotten.

...extra...

Creepy Moth Horrifies the Internet:

Footage of a creepy-looking species of moth has spread like wildfire online with viewers aghast at the insect's monstrous appearance.
The jaw-dropping creature possesses what appears to be the normal body of a moth, but also features a posterior that sports several hairy tentacles which pulsate in a rather unnerving fashion.

Posted online by a man in Indonesia, the video of the eerie insect has become somewhat of a viral sensation, being shared over a hundred thousand times in just a few days. Thankfully, the identity of the insect is no mystery to entomologists, who say that the moth seen in the footage is known as a Creatonotos gangis. According to the experts, the bewildering bug can be found in various parts of southeast Asia as well as Australia, although we're guessing, thanks to its fifteen minutes of fame, the moth is now appearing in nightmares around the world as well.

Them

Reaction score
Today in Strangeness: October 25th...

On this date in 1944, the Japanese began using against Allied Forces during World War II. The strategy was seen as a last resort by both sides of the
war, as Japan had as-yet failed to gain an upper hand in the naval battle against the Allies. Ultimately, the kamikaze attacks resulted in nearly 1,500 Japanese craft being intentionally downed and the deaths of approximately 3,000 British and American troops, but did little to thwart the advances of the Allied Forces.
0YGQ1AF.gif

...also...

'Darth Vader' Spotted on Mars!?:

An eagle-eyed anomaly hunter has spotted what may be the weirdest and possibly most worrisome oddity yet to be found on Mars: Darth Vader's head!
While studying images of the Red Planet captured via NASA's Mars Spirit Rover, researcher Scott Waring noticed this remarkable formation which bears a striking resemblance to the iconic movie villain.

Fortunately, fears that the leader of the infamous empire of Star Wars lore is lurking on Mars can be put to rest as Darth Vader is both a fictional character and the anomaly actually measures less than an inch across. In Waring's opinion, this indicates to him that the curious cranium came from an diminutive alien species that probably only measured a mere four or five inches tall.

Aside from that fantastic interpretation of the image, an alternative conspiracy theory could be that the oddity truly is the head of Darth Vader, in the sense that it came from a long-lost action figure left behind by a child who somehow found themselves on Mars. That would, at least, account for the anomaly's tiny size, although how a youngster toting an action figure wound up on Mars takes quite a bit more work to explain.

Unlikely to subscribe to either of these theories are skeptics, of course, who point to pareidolia as being behind the presence of 'Darth Vader' on Mars.
For the sake of our planet's future, let's hope they are correct, lest it turn out that Earth is sitting in the crosshairs of a death star.
0YPdof7.jpg

...extra...

Ghostly Activity Filmed at UK Pub:

Security camera footage from a purportedly haunted pub in England seems to suggest that the establishment is home to a rather restless spirit.
The owners of Tyler's Kiln, located in the city of Canterbury, compiled several instances where the motion-capture camera at the pub picked up weird activity occurring when no one was there.

In the creepy collection, glasses can be seen moving on their own, doors are slammed shut, and chairs appear to be pulled by an unseen force.
But perhaps the most eerie event in the video is when an umbrella in the pub's beer garden suddenly pops open and almost looms over the patio area.

According to the owner of the pub, staff and patrons have long reported ghostly activity at the site, but even he was surprised by how much of it was caught on tape. That said, much like last week's suspiciously similar footage from a bar in California, one can't help but note the fortuitous timing displayed by the ghost, who apparently decided to appear just in time for the Halloween season. (Suspiciously Interesting!)

Melonfeud

Reaction score
It takes on average 600 COW hides to manufacture an NFLs seasons worth of footballs,,, a COW's odds of it's hide manufactured into an NFL football and it being used in a Superbowl is: 1 in 17,420,000o_O

Them

Reaction score
Today in Strangeness: October 26th...

On this date in 1986, Bill Buckner earned a place in sports infamy when the Red Sox first baseman failed to field a routine ground ball, allowing the NY Mets to defeatBoston in Game 6 of the World Series. The error was so egregious that Buckner became vilified by the team's fan base and he was forced to leave the state of Massachusetts. Twenty-two years later, Buckner returned to Boston to throw out the ceremonial first pitch of the 2008 season and received a four-minute standing ovation from the remorseful Fenway Park crowd.

DBdRQzn.jpg

ydm6RgM.jpg

...also...

Menacing 'Mystery Creature' Seen Eating a Duck at a Lake in the UK:

Residents of a town in England are keeping a close eye on their pets after a mysterious 'sea creature' was spotted snagging and eating ducks at a local pond! According to the witness who spotted the gruesome encounter, an unidentified animal lurking in the man-made lake known as Charnwood Waters in the town of Loughborough pulled the unfortunate water foul down beneath the surface for a snack.

Unfortunately, the aghast observer only managed to snap a rather ambiguous picture of the predator, which appeared to be about four feet long and seemed to resemble a snake. Whatever the creature may be, it was apparently quite hungry as it easily snagged an unsuspecting duck for dinner while the astounded witnesses watched from the shore.

Considering that the body of water is a reservoir and, therefore, unlikely to contain some kind of prehistoric beast that survived to this day, informed observers speculate that the creature could be an aggressive giant pike. That may not quell the concerns of residents as such a fish, should it grow to a larger size, could easily feast on a dog or some other household animal that finds itself unlucky enough to encounter the creature.
With that in mind, people walking their dogs around the Charnwood Waters are advised to watch their pets closely lest they fall victim to what is now being called the 'Lough Ness Monster.'

...extra...

UFO Landing Site Found in Brazil?:

An odd incident in Brazil earlier this month has spawned speculation that a UFO may have landed and left behind a massive marking in a field.
The strangeness began on the morning of October 7th when numerous residents in the city of Peruibe spotted an unexplained light in the sky.
What makes this otherwise-average UFO sighting something seemingly extraordinary is that a massive swath of pressed-down vegetation was subsequently discovered in someone's backyard.

Akin to a crop circle, albeit one created by an alien with zero artistic ability or imagination, the bizarre patch measures around 42 feet long and 3 feet wide.
As one can imagine, the weird event has caused somewhat of a sensation in the city as officials have condoned off the area in question and a seasoned UFO investigator,Saga Susseliton Souza, is looking into the case.

Talking to the Brazilian media outlet Globo, the ufologist was rather definitive in his assessment of the case, despite it being incredibly early in the investigation. "We already noticed that it was something that was not made by a human. It was a UFO," Souza declared.
Despite finally leaving the scene on the 19th of October, it would appear that government officials have yet to make any statement about the incident.
Souza and his colleagues say that they are continuing their research into the potential UFO landing, so hopefully more information about this tantalizing case will emerge over time.
TDSjuhV.jpg

Them

Reaction score
Today in Strangeness: October 27th...

On this day in 1780, America sent its first astronomical expedition to observe a total eclipse of the sun from 11:11am to 1:50pm. The team, which traveled to the coast of Maine, was shocked to discover they weren't able to witness the complete obscuration of the sun. Modern analyses of the event suggest the scientists had actually miscalculated the path.
8Lq1NEd.jpg

...also...

Watch: Baby Rhino 'Battles' Car:

A boisterous baby rhino bit off a bit more than it could chew when it attempted to battle a car at a wildlife reserve in South Africa.
The amusing scene was captured by tourists, who could not contain their laughter as the rambunctious rhino scrambled towards their vehicle seemingly in an attempt to terrify them.

Upon the arrival of another vehicle, the diminutive beast appears conflicted as to which car it wants to charge as it dashes back and forth down the road in a rather adorable fashion. Although the tourists were delighted by the tiny rhino's antics, they conceded that the encounter was a tad off-putting, since they weren't quite certain that the creature's mother wouldn't come thundering towards the car at any moment to demonstrate how a proper charge is done.
Fortunately that did not occur and the pint-sized rhino eventually ran off to seek some other adventure, leaving the visitors to the reserve with a vacation memory they won't soon forget.

...extra...

Pair of Submerged Pyramids Found in the Bahamas?:

An anomaly hunter studying Google Earth images of the ocean floor believes he has discovered a pair of submerged pyramids in the Bahamas.
The potential structures were spotted by prolific researcher Scott C. Waring, who says that he noticed them near the island of New Providence, which sits off the coast of Florida.

Based on calculations using the satellite software, he speculates that the pyramids are around 200 feet high and a little over 300 feet wide.
As to the nature of the pyramids, Waring opined that they could be remnants of ancient Mayan or Aztec-like people"
Some conspiracy theorists could also conclude that the pyramids have some connection to aliens, the Bermuda Triangle, or the lost continent of Atlantis.
No doubt a handful of imaginative minds could also find a way to weave all three of those possibilities together into a fantastic tales which spans centuries and star systems.

Sadly, though, skeptics say that the 'pyramids' are most likely yet another example of the pareidolia phenomenon in action with an assist via the poor quality of the satellite images. To that end, one can't help but feel a tinge of sadness for Waring as his 'discovery' is summarily dismissed by scientists at the same time that they celebrate the professor who found hundreds of ancient stone structures using the same satellite service.

Them

Reaction score
cocgr6b.png

11.) Babies
Dreaming of a baby often represents something new: It might be a new idea, new project at work, new development or the potential for growth in a specific area of our waking life. A new start!
Babies can also symbolize a literal desire to produce offspring, or your own vulnerability or need to feel loved. .
JqxAF53.jpg

Them

Reaction score
Happy Victory Monday to everyone :dance:

Today in Strangeness: October 30th...

On October 30, 1938, Martians invaded New Jersey! Well, at least that's what many radio listeners thought, when they tuned into Orson Welles' broadcast of
War of the Worlds. As part of the realistic radio play, an announcer interrupted a dance orchestra to describe a crash in a farmer's field, and then later he warned of tentacled creatures inside giant attack machines. The public went into a panic--it's estimated that as many as one million people believed a real invasion was underway.
ohmy.png

tqf3Iv5.jpg

thwoD7r.jpg

...also...

Eerie 'Portal' Appears in Argentina:

The unnamed witness took the photograph at the San Jose Park in the city of Feliciano on the morning of October 24th.
Although some paranormal enthusiasts might be hoping that the image is proof of some kind of alien portal opening or other fantastic event, weather experts say that it is actually a natural phenomenon.

Meteorologists explain that the tube-like formation is created when masses of warm and cold air briefly come close to each other, but do not merge nor collide. As for the source of the illumination, the woman apparently took the picture just as lightning had struck, creating just the right combination of events to produce the appearance of a ethereal beam of light. (...pppfffttt! Looks more like an alien portal to me!)

...extra...

Massive Hailstorm Slams Argentina:

Stunned residents and bewildered officials in a province in Argentina have been left with quite the mess on their hands following a monstrous hailstorm of Biblical proportions. In a matter of just minutes, the astounding storm dropped an incredible five feet of rain and hail on communities in the central part of the country. The aftermath of the event looked as if a blizzard had hit the area as the hail had piled up the point that unsuspecting drivers found themselves stuck after the accumulated snow-like substance nearly swallowed their cars.

Although weather services in Argentina had attempted to alert people in the area that the storm was coming, authorities say that no one expected the hail to reach such voluminous levels. Based on the distance between the two events, the hailstorm seems unlikely to be related to the strange illuminated column of light spotted in the country around the same time, leaving us simply to wonder what is going on with the weather in Argentina lately.
And, for readers fortunate enough to not live in the impacted area, scenes from the aftermath of the storm serve as a worrisome reminder of the annual, oft-spoken concern for anyone along the east coast: winter is coming.

Them

Reaction score
Happy Halloween to everyone.
E53Vo3L.jpg

Today in Strangeness: October 31rst...

Held on this day was the ancient Celtic's Samhain harvest feast (the precursor to today's Halloween). The date later became associated with All Hallows Eve, honoring the Christian saints. On this day in 1926, magician Harry Houdini passed over to the Other Side. Every year since then, a Halloween séance has been conducted to try and contact him.
yoH7M7x.jpg

...also...

'Mothership' Spotted on Mars:

The weird 'object,' believed to measure a whopping 1.5 miles long, was discovered in an image taken by NASA's Mars Global Surveyor.
Based purely on the perceived size of the potential vessel, advocates for an ancient Martian civilization say that it was probably some kind of 'mothership' used by space-faring aliens.

Those who do not subscribe to the theory that ETs once roamed the Red Planet say that the 'spaceship' is merely a trick of light and shadow or perhaps a photographic anomaly. While that may be the case, one must concede that the possibility of a spaceship on Mars is far more plausible than Darth Vader's head or a shoe, making this particularly anomaly a tad more tantalizing than some others we've 'seen' in the past.

giphy.gif

Them

Reaction score
Today in Strangeness: November 1rst...

On this date in 1952 the United States detonates the world’s first thermonuclear weapon, the hydrogen bomb, on Eniwetok atoll in the Pacific.
In 1924 William Tilghman is murdered by a corrupt prohibition agent who resented Tilghman’s refusal to ignore local bootlegging operations.
Tilghman, one of the famous marshals who brought law and order to the Wild West, was 71 years old.
vh5ldWn.jpg

15SrJd8.jpg

William Tilghman
pRmSnbA.jpg

...also...

Could the U.S. stop a North Korean missile?:

Day in and day out, our lives seem pretty safe, but the harsh reality is that scary things happen and can happen at any time. If North Korea were to shoot a
missile our way, the U.S. has two different categories of missile defense. Unfortunately they aren’t always accurate. Check out this video to see how these defense missiles work, and sometimes, don’t work.

...extra...

Clever and quick way to tie your shoes:

Say goodbye to the bunny ears method! This YouTuber shows us a new way to secure our shoes. It looks tricky at first,
but if you master this knot then it will save you lots of time in the future. Watch to learn a new shoe tying trick. (man, this guy needs some new shoes!)

Them

Reaction score
Today in Strangeness: November 2nd...

On November 2nd, the Day of the Dead (Dia de los Muertos) is a holiday observed in Mexico and the United States, focusing on the remembrance of family and friends who have died. Traditions include creating altars to the deceased using their favorite foods, sugar skulls, and marigolds, as well as visiting their graves with these gifts.
iPMyGPp.jpg

...also...

India's 'Hair Panic' Engulfs Kashmir:

The panic surrounding hair-cutting 'ghosts' in India has spread to the already-volatile Kashmir region of the country where tensions surrounding the attacks have reached a fever pitch.

Since the series of strange incidents began back during the summer, nearly a hundred women have reported falling victim to mysterious individuals or entities that cut off their braided hair and a handful of unfortunate people have been killed by mobs looking for the ne'er-do-wells behind the attacks.

Although the initial odd events were attributed to some kind of paranormal entity, it is suspected that the sinister deeds have now been adopted by human aggressors hoping to sow discord in the community.

Should that be the case, it would appear that, unfortunately, their plan is working as the emergence of 'braid choppers' in Kashmir has fueled tensions between the disputed territory and the Indian government that controls it.

Specifically, both nationalists and those who wish for Kashmir to be separate from the country see the hair-cutting attacks as part of a large conspiracy theory conjured up by their political foes.

Each group argues that their opposition force is using the incidents to stifle the other side and, as a result, the suspicions have begun boiling over into the
streets with clashes erupting between police and vigilante citizens.

The situation has reached such a nadir that authorities in Kashmir are even offering a reward of around $10,000 dollars to anyone who can help bring the 'braid choppers' to justice and restore some semblance of peace in the region.
BraidChoppersNL.jpg

...extra...

Jellyfish Blanket Beach in Australia:

Worrisome sight as thousands of poisonous jellyfish had washed ashore.
The veritable sea of bluebottle jellyfish was witnessed by Brett Willensky when he was visiting an area of Australia known as Bateman's Bay last week.

Thankfully, the astounded observer captured some footage of the incredible scene that is truly breathtaking.
In the video, the swath of jellyfish nearly blends into the ocean at first, but then becomes almost monstrous as Willensky turns his camera to show thousands of the bluebottles blanketing the beach.

The daring cameraman even crouches down to give a rather unsettling look at the creatures up close and personal, which adds some perspective as far how the sheer number of jellyfish in the group which Willensky described as "the stuff of nightmares."

Fortunately, he was aware that the creatures pack a powerful sting and so he wisely did not try to touch the mass of jellyfish, although its pool-like appearance was almost crying out for some foolhardy individual to just dive into it.

Last edited:

ghst187

Reaction score
73 years ago on this date, 6 June, the Western Allies of World War II launched the largest amphibious invasion in history when they assaulted Normandy, located on the northern coast of France.

ZZ64CAD248.jpg

Was there in Normandy for the commemorative celebration this past year and actually met some veterans of the initial invasion. It’s a well kept secret that needs told, but every American should visit Normandy during the week of D-day once. The celebration lasts over a week and spans every town on the north coast for 70 miles. There are more American flags flying in northern France than there are in America for at least a week. Utterly breathtaking and humbling week.
Every vet I met, and there aren’t many left still living, would’ve suited up right then and jumped into a war zone if we needed them to. I had always heard it but I truly understood then why they say it was the “ greatest generation”.