Tolbert is working with the great Mo Wells

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The pimple faced teenager says he worked hard last year and it showed.

Realize that if Tolbert doubled his 2023 production this year he'd have a 44-536-4 season.

We're still waiting for a sign that he was worth the pick.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Realize that if Tolbert doubled his 2023 production this year he'd have a 44-536-4 season.

He's been a disappointment so far but I would have given him Gallup's spot on the depth chart this year.

WhizKid

Reaction score
I'm not a believer in Tolbert. I hope he works out and steps up though; especially if we don't add to the position in the off-season.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
he's done the most with his opportunities, but let's be real...he wasn't going to get many fighting with Gallup early on. It's Ceedee who lead the league in catches, then Brandon Cooks, then Gallup, then Ferguson...then him. So yeah...I'm not saying he's the next Miles Austin (lol) but...he's not really going to get many chances given the lineup.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
he's done the most with his opportunities, but let's be real...he wasn't going to get many fighting with Gallup early on. It's Ceedee who lead the league in catches, then Brandon Cooks, then Gallup, then Ferguson...then him. So yeah...I'm not saying he's the next Miles Austin (lol) but...he's not really going to get many chances given the lineup.
people don't get this!! What is he supposed to do throw the ball to himself? I mean he had the one issue last season with the offsides or whatever it was lined up wrong

CWR

Reaction score

Some of that was Gallup in his way.

CWR

Reaction score
Gallup is as good as gone. Hell slide to WR3 this year, unless they go wild and make Cooks a cap casualty.